• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone speak Japanese?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I can speak it and understand peoples conversations, but sadly I cannot read it. Sad, huh? If I can find someone who can I'll be glad to see what it says.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I can! Let me go check it out...
Hmm, I got bits and pieces to it, but when I put it together, it is really one hell of a big mess. Nope, sorry!

Hal

I'm Japanese. But my English isn't good enough. OK?

TRISH
A devil who is very like Dante's mother.
She was a limb of the Devil King before, and schemed to get Dante into a trap. But when he saved her life, she refoermed herself and became his partner (or mate, or pal).
She is an arbitrary nature, and seemes to have been leaving Dante for a while.

LADY
A human girl who is a devil hunter business.
She met Dante in past events and through all her fortunes their relationship became friend-like.
When she accepts some troublesome or unwieldily works, pushes them onto Dante and charges him with liberal commission.

I hope my English is getting through to you all.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oooh, nice info there!! Though, it is still stuff that we know. Wasnt there more? Oh, and by the way, nice first post;). Welcome to the formus!! I hope you enjoy our company!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Interesting. If the recent interview was true, and those two ladies are not a big part of the game, then that in their profile seems logical and enough.
Anyway, rep+ for sharing;)

Top Bottom