• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling All Artists 3!

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
The other one was being a tardmuffin and not opening soz I guess it's time to start another one guyz :lol:

Vampire1.png

Vauxchen! Vampire 1.... his head is all ****y but whatever :lol: I'll devise some awesometastic outfit for him later cuz well... he can't run around in the moonlight nude :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
that is awsome!!! but try and lose a bit of the point on the ears, he looks like an elf XD but otherwise, THAT IS AMAZIN!!!!!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
good so it wasnt just my computer that did it..lol...well..new pic soon if i can get the barbed wire finished...im still practicing barbed wire on my notebook till i can get it just write to add to the tattoo im working on

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
t6f5uq.jpg

oh my lord...did this pic actually come out as clear as i think it did?...well..critique it all u guys want..i drew it as a tattoo for this girl on this mobile website i go on

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
^ is that the one you were whining about because of all the vine detail? :lol: don't worry so much about it, it came out just fine =D

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
it's kickass Ryan, dont get ur... wow... nvm, i wont even go there :lol: u beat my originality by like.... 37491275t94875948579 :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
no, the pic i was doin' all the whining about the vine detail i havent gotten the chance to find yet.i lost it..lol, if u think the vine detail on that cross is detailed then once i find that other drawing im gonna upload a pic of it..lol, talk about some freakin' detail, although i have to warn u. if i do find a pic of it...plz try not to bag on the fact that i didnt finish the barbed wire...i only left it unfinished cuz the girl was getting impatient plus my phon can only take such a clear pic of so much of the pic, so on there i had to take 2 pics..on of the bush and one of a little tiny portion of the barbed wire

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
EmotionsUntold;92115 said:
it's kickass Ryan, dont get ur... wow... nvm, i wont even go there :lol: u beat my originality by like.... 37491275t94875948579 :lol:
Thanks Asia.
I wish there was a sexy rep button. You'd have ton's of of it.
Your number has a t in it.
:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
2v0bsjn.jpg

you'll have to forgive the folds in the paper, i totally forgot i was gonna post this here and decided to take it over a friends house but the only way i could do it was putting it in my pocket..lol, but anyway..be brutally honost about what u think

Top Bottom