• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bunch of Character Battles Against Dante

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well, that battle's result is even easier to predict than Superman vs Batman. Dante doesn't even have particular weaknesses to exploit like Superman. You can only beat him if you're more powerful and more skilled. So Batman got no chance.

Deadpool's gonna lose too, imo. Doesn't matter if he can't die, a fight can be lost even if the loser is not killed. It's in the rules Wuodan set up too. And Dante's physical abilities are just too superior to Deadpool's: strength, speed, hand-eye coordination... without even counting Devil Trigger.

Yeah I'd say Deadpool is done for in basically every instance.
How much do you know about Deadpool exactly? He's not some chump.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I can actually try to do it but the tricky part is as you said, it's pretty hard to determine exactly how powerful he is. Before the existence of TAS and DMC4, Dante was considered a lot weaker than today.

Also determining how strong is Mundus, how strong was Sparda and how strong Dante gets with Sparda sword are also pretty impossible to determine. There are just too many unknowns going on.

if you have the time and resources please make one, just do with the closest one describing dante's strength justice, pretty sure other members will gladly contribute to the thread.. and this is a devil may cry forum, i think we need that..

the only DMC that made me feel dante is strong is DMC3 even if he was supposed to be the weakest there, like @Foxtrot94 said, we see vergil doing stuffs, and i see jester making fun of dante in the cutscenes, and dante beats them.. and the vergil fight was really hard for me, hurts my fingers, backthen at least.. least the game clearly shown dante is strong eventho he takes thing lightly..

and reading stuffs about how strong enemies are don't do justice to dante's strength.. i finished 1, 3, 4 and DmC, i guess skip DmC, the game seriously don't do justice strength wise.. my memories aren't so good about 1, but i don't think mundus is as the description when fought, and in 4, they're the same bosses and nero could handle them, cept for that one part since he's too focused on kyrie..

absolitude

@absolitude
Actually I think every game portrays well how strong Dante is. Especially DMC2 and 4, no one is a match for him there and he breezes through any enemy.

not in 4, that depends on the player, i'm having easier time using nero.. yea maybe certain player don't do justice to dante's strength.. but if we are to talk how he breezes thru the bosses, DmC dante is the strongest, dante breezes thru all of em especially the "me, a god, versus you, a piece of ****" mundus --yea you god, you god.. one would think drekavacs and witches are the real big boss there..

okay, i'll really stop here, could derail this

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@absolitude
I'm talking about story and cutscenes man, not gameplay. Can't judge how strong a character is lore wise through gameplay mechanics, for obvious reasons.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Smt dante makes childs play of omnipotent beings and survive an event that wiped out mankind , Smt dante is omnipotent himself and again everybody forgets majin form which is completely invulnerable to everything.Smt base form dante is basically a god so dt of that or majin dt of that is just insane.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Omnipotent is an out of place term applied to Dante. Doesn't matter how strong he is, it doesn't make him omnipotent. Omnipotent is someone who can do everything. Dante can't do everything. For example he can't create life like Mundus.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
  1. Too tough to call (in reality I refuse to choose between the two).
  2. I HAVE NO FRICKIN' IDEA!
  3. Dante
  4. Dante
  5. Dante

@DreadnoughtDT This giving you any Dante vs Wesker vibes/memories? :laugh:

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Some potential opponents I'd love to see for Dante to fight:

THOR
Bianchi%20Thor%20For%20Asgard%206a.jpg

GABRIEL BELMONT (DRACULA FORM)

3826944-5156724909-Dracu.jpg

VAMPIRE HUNTER D
hunter_d.jpg

absolitude

VAMPIRE HUNTER D
hunter_d.jpg

off topic,

everytime i see D the style reminds me of older final fantasy titles, this is the first time i know he was also illustrated by yoshitaka amano after i googled it, yeah, i'm that knowless.. and his design is really timeless, he would still look good many years to come..

i'm sorry, do continue with the thread.. can't help it

Top Bottom