• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brea's DmC glitches (Twosome Time, Rage freezing, flying)

Gbraga

big whoop, i can make a ten minute video of dmc4 glitches, oh wait, there's hundreds of those on youtube already -_-
Dude, it's not meant to make the game look bad, glitches can enhance gameplay as well (and also point to Ninja Theory what needs to be fixed). The invisible Prop Glitch is swag as hell and I already made a full run through the demo using it several times.

The Ricoshot stack glitch is great for combos as well (making the ricoshot remain there even after you release the button, and shoot when you press it again).

She also shows for the first time that you can cancel a demon dodge into an angel dodge

Loved the video and can't wait to see what brea makes with this game.

AlchemistFromEden

Dude, it's not meant to make the game look bad, glitches can enhance gameplay as well (and also point to Ninja Theory what needs to be fixed). The invisible Prop Glitch is swag as hell and I already made a full run through the demo using it several times.

The Ricoshot stack glitch is great for combos as well (making the ricoshot remain there even after you release the button, and shoot when you press it again).

Loved the video and can't wait what brea makes with this game.
i know but this video is just gonna be more ammunition for antis to spam me with when i post videos of this game

Downfall

i know but this video is just gonna be more ammunition for antis to spam me with when i post videos of this game

That's what I was thinking... it's gonna give you-know-who (you know exactly who I'm talking about) a lot more material for his you-know-what (anti) videos.

ninjaa93

people can do whatever they want the game is out, enjoy. we really cant complain about complaints i mean look how many omg anti's are doing this or that threads that are around here.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
FYI, Brea seemed to have enjoyed the game. She didn't make the video to show the game in a negative light.

Well, she's paid for the game, if that's any indication of what she thinks of it.

Imagine the outcry from the "pro truestylers" or whatever if she comes out and says she likes DmC.

Top Bottom