• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boy or Girl

Boy or Girl

• Boy

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi.
Ebony just posted something in the what are you thinking thread, and I thought it was a good question.

Are you a boy or a girl. I want to see who there is more of on this forum.

Please choose which one you are.

Thankies

aka958

Don't trust people
Gender statistics? Hate splitting people into groups...

Still, seems fun. I'm in!

Just one thought, a boy or a girl seems like someone small, not in their adulthood. Does this mean they can't vote? Or did you mean male and female?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Accept my manliness.[Not.I better keep it to myself as I'm still young and don't have that much.]

But yeah,male.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Excellent idea. ;)

So far girls are winning! Dunno if that will be for too long though?!

It feels weird when someone calls me a 'lady' - when did I get that old to be called a 'lady?' at least I've never been called a woman - that sounds even older!

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm a boy then. A young boy filled with false hopes of the future! Just kidding, I gave up most hopes of a fantastic life and going all in for a mediocre one instead.

aka958

Don't trust people
The plot thickens! I guess it's pretty much an even populace of both girls and boys in this forum, or close to even.

Fact: Nobuo Uematsu joined a few others working with final fantasy to make a band called The Black Mages, they remixed different final fantasy soundtracks.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You would've thought so.
Like the anesthetist said as i was going under "Gaming, it thought it was a boys hobby!"
Snooty cow!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, it's 50/50 again, since I voted boy. 15= Man in my book. :p Of course, I'm into quite a few weird fetishes... There are probably some people in this world with weirder ones though.

Top Bottom