• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Box Art Revealed!!

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Seriously. A guy with a stone dead expression on his down turned face walking away slowly from a fiery explosion with his guns held down at his sides...

This is so... generic.

It says nothing about the character, his personality or the tone or depth or style of the game. What is this, a shooter with small melee elements. Of you didn't notice the sword, you'd think it was a Max Payne style shooter about a vengeful street kid who leaves destruction in his wake. Where's the style? Where are the trippy shifting elements? What is this DmC game and why should I buy it? This box would totally go unnoticed on a store shelf full of similar boring tropes. Hell... take the same background but put this Dante's pose over here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
It would make a world of difference. I know what this guy's about just by the way he stands, holds his guns and grins.
The cover actually tells alot. Dante is a vengeful street kid in the game,the trippy world shifting is what is behind him not an explosion and if you're a careful observer you'd notice the 1/2 darkness and 1/2 light which tells us there conflict between good and evil... I bet this would have been better if we hadn't seen the pic like a year ago,if they couldn't come up with a another/better one why did they f**king show us in the 1st place. But compared to past dmc box arts this to me is amazing and tells me a lot than the rest did...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The cover actually tells alot. Dante is a vengeful street kid in the game,the trippy world shifting is what is behind him not an explosion and if you're a careful observer you'd notice the 1/2 darkness and 1/2 light which tells us there conflict between good and evil... I bet this would have been better if we hadn't seen the pic like a year ago,if they couldn't come up with a another/better one why did they f**king show us in the 1st place. But compared to past dmc box arts this to me is amazing and tells me a lot than the rest did...

Well the DMC4 box art showed that Nero is the main character but Dante gets a returning major role.....the others were just Dante in a simple background.

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Well the DMC4 box art showed that Nero is the main character but Dante gets a returning major role.....the others were just Dante in a simple background.
Exactly!!! I just feel the major problem we have here is that...the frigging pic ain't new!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Exactly!!! I just feel the major problem we have here is that...the frigging pic ain't new!
i feel like that too. well like i said perhaps if there's a special edition it will come with a different case, because that will be the one i'm getting anyway. :)

Top Bottom