• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Box Art Revealed!!

Gaflima

Son of no one.
Your first look the final box art for DmC for PS3 and Xbox 360, a look at Amazon's exclusive pre-order bonus, and something to silly too exist.
Here’s your first look at the DmC box art as you’ll soon see it on game shelves everywhere. I know it looks very similar to some of the placeholder art you’ve seen floating around this great web of ours, but I can assure you it’s just a little bit darker, extremely official. So, without further ado, here’s a what the DmC box art will look like on PlayStation 3:
And here’s what it will look like on Xbox 360:
Okay, before we go any further, I want to make sure your eyes are prepared. After all, I wouldn’t want to cause any seizures because here's what the box art will look like on PS3 in THREE DIMENSIONS:
And here’s what it looks like in 3D on Xbox 360:
And just for good measure, here’s what it would look like on Sega Genesis:
DmC for Sega Genesis | Available Never
And lastly, here's your first visual glimpse of the pre-order bonus being offered exclusively from Amazon: Dante's Bone-irific Shotgun, Scythe, and Axe!
151993859fa7a7683110fb1d111d9c4c.jpg
Of course the Official Capcom Store will be offering a soon-to-be-announced bonus goodie along with the purchase of DmC too, but we'll get to that later. Have you even seen the new DmC Gamescom trailer yet? [WARNING: May Contain Vergil!]

Source:http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...icial_dmc_ps3360_box_art_awaits_your_eyeballs

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Is there an option to not have the 3 weapons bonefied after getting a pre-ordered copy because I'm only in it for the character perks(but.....I might not need those).

Also by the Capcom store do you mean I have to in order to get this bonus goodie order it from the Capcom store?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
well i figured that's what the box art would like, but what i'm impressed with is those bone weapons!! they look awesome! :D and we get to somewhat see what the shotgun looks like which is cool. :) i wished they would reveal a collector's edition!
awesome find gaflima! :)

ninjaa93

No the cheapest box art is one that is just a title in a blank/single colored background.

Something like this.....
Resident-Evil-6-box-art.jpg
i did not know that was the box art wtf capcom your two biggest title's and this less then 5 seconds copy past boxart bull crap. Plus dante's design has slightly change since this picture they might as well trolled everyone with 2010 dante copy paste boxart, lol i just find it funny it took them awhile to in the end come up with this and the have a great artist.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I knew it. I was hoping I was wrong but I guess not. For a title that's been trying rather hard to prove itself they sure desided to cut a bad corner.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I seen these pictures when I getted to preorder PC version, It will be stay on special postion where my Special or Colectors editions of games stand XD.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I knew it. I was hoping I was wrong but I guess not. For a title that's been trying rather hard to prove itself they sure desided to cut a bad corner.

So a mediocre box art will affect a game's quality....lets look at past DMC games box arts.

5020.jpg

devilmaycry2playstation2us.jpg
920607_61587_front.jpg

dmc4_ps3_box_front_rp.jpg

Where these really any much better plus its a box art who cares? I pay more attention to the back of the box art you know the part that actually give details about the gameplay and DMC have always failed at that well DMC4 did that I can remember.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So a mediocre box art will affect a game's quality....lets look at past DMC games box arts.

5020.jpg

devilmaycry2playstation2us.jpg
920607_61587_front.jpg

dmc4_ps3_box_front_rp.jpg

Where these really any much better plus its a box art who cares? I pay more attention to the back of the box art you know the part that actually give details about the gameplay and DMC have always failed at that well DMC4 did that I can remember.

DMC2's box art was just Dante's face after all.^_^

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i did not know that was the box art wtf capcom your two biggest title's and this less then 5 seconds copy past boxart bull crap. Plus dante's design has slightly change since this picture they might as well trolled everyone with 2010 dante copy paste boxart, lol i just find it funny it took them awhile to in the end come up with this and the have a great artist.

That is more like 2011 Dante 2010 Dante had a different looking necklace and well had more white and was well more psychotic looking...plus this always seemed to be the planned box art but I don't like how they changed it before it 2 floating platforms where one was white to imply his angel side but now they're both black.....wtf is this sh*t....taking out the epic symbolism and yeah they could've changed up his looks in this game but hopefully Japanese version has a better looking cover.

I mean Resident Evil 6 does.
RE6-Box-Art-JP-PS3.jpg

Top Bottom