• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bosses in DmC

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Ninja theory: ok guys how bout while we are at this we cram Dante Alighieri in there to meet Dante at a random point and call it a day

HA!

Anyway, i don't think vergil will make an appearance this early.They should focus more on about dante and the other characters of the reboot.

chocolatepanda

When I seen once trailers with these robotlike Demons, I thinked that whole concept of game could be cyberpunk, propably I mistaken in informations, but Still what could be if some bosses could be demonic and cyborg hybrids ??

Well all we've seen so far are low level demons which tend to need some sort of physical medium to appear like in previous game(dmc1 dolls,dmc3 sand, dmc4 dolls again) and in previous dmc games there's a variety of monster like in dmc4 u had dolls,lizards,knights ands ghost lookin things so the more difficult monster might not have any robotic lookin parts at all and be completely fleshy.

BIANCOxMORTE

HA!

Anyway, i don't think vergil will make an appearance this early.They should focus more on about dante and the other characters of the reboot.

makes sense to get everyone to concentrate on the new Dante, but i would like to see him at the very end in maybe a after credits scene to kick off hype for the next game... wouldn't hurt.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
make one of the bosses this :
images

cmon guys a Giant Flaming monkey
just add the following
laser eyes
flight
immunity to guns
stages
and
an epic way to attack it with the scenery
and you automatically have the most epic boss in video game history

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
images

just add the following
laser eyes
flight
immunity to guns
stages
and
Not sure if you're joking or not but as ridiculous as that boss sounds, I would love to fight it.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Not sure if you're joking or not but as ridiculous as that boss sounds, I would love to fight it.
i was joking but it would be awesome :D so i was joking and wasn't joking
It should actually be a giant flaming gorilla if primate (though it would be awesome if it was one of those ridiculous chimpanzees in dresses)
oh and welcome to the forum

BIANCOxMORTE

Maybe one of the bosses could be a rival demon hunter that could give Dante a run for his money.

Well Vergil is a rival demon hunter in the first novel but he uses the alias gilver like how Dante uses tony Redgrave. It would be cool to fight a young Vergil tho. And a showing of how Nero ties into everything would be cool but I don't think NT is going to include Nero at all.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Well Vergil is a rival demon hunter in the first novel but he uses the alias gilver like how Dante uses tony Redgrave. It would be cool to fight a young Vergil tho. And a showing of how Nero ties into everything would be cool but I don't think NT is going to include Nero at all.

They did. They put him in Dante. I prefer it that way.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Why no? It would be a good way to show an even stronger bond between father and son. There wasn't much of a bond between Dante and his dad if he can free his dad by defeating him and freeing him from an others control like he did with Vergil that could open up an emotional scene for Dante and captivate players to really want to kill the last boss for doing that to Sparta. It is possible and it would be an epic battle. At least I think.
Sparda being controlled is a disgusting idea.

If someone must have a strong bond with Sparda other than Eva, it would be Vergil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He doesnt have to be controlled .

He could fight Vergil or Dante of his own free will because they disagree on something or he tries to rein them in.

ZeroLove

I think that Sparda being controlled by a more powerful demon, forced to fight his son, sounds like a very cool idea. It is a bit cliché, but also very powerful, as we will see how their relationship, like we did with Dante and Vergil in Devil May Cry 1 where Vergil was controlled and used as a weapon against Dante.

BIANCOxMORTE

I think that Sparda being controlled by a more powerful demon, forced to fight his son, sounds like a very cool idea. It is a bit cliché, but also very powerful, as we will see how their relationship, like we did with Dante and Vergil in Devil May Cry 1 where Vergil was controlled and used as a weapon against Dante.

exactly! it would show the power of this new enemy to be able to control the great sparda.

Sparda being controlled is a disgusting idea.

If someone must have a strong bond with Sparda other than Eva, it would be Vergil.

why would Vergil be closer to Sparda? Vergil is trying to gain absolute power and open the gate to the demon realm which is the polar opposite of Sparda.

Domenic93

exactly! it would show the power of this new enemy to be able to control the great sparda.

why would Vergil be closer to Sparda? Vergil is trying to gain absolute power and open the gate to the demon realm which is the polar opposite of Sparda.
it was to gain sparda's power because he felt too weak to protect Eva from the demons, so he wanted power to protect everything he held dear

ZeroLove

it was to gain sparda's power because he felt too weak to protect Eva from the demons, so he wanted power to protect everything he held dear

But what does Vergil hold dear now? His father is dead, his mother is dead, so it can't be those he wants to protect? Dante can hold his own, so it can't be him either. I don't think Vergil has anything he holds dear, other than the quest for power in which he is willing to do everything to gain.

Domenic93

images

just add the following
laser eyes
flight
immunity to guns
stages
and
didn't we have one of those in DMC2?

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sparda made Hell his bitch, ruled the human world for some time, faded away as myth, had the Order of the Sword worship him as a god and you expect that a random demon coming out of your fantasy imagination can be capable of controlling the Legendary Dark Knight.

That doesn't make Dante more suitable to be closer to Sparda.

Sparda is a demon. Vergil prefers his demon heritage over is human side.

Personality wise, I'm sure that he is cold and level headed like his first born, Vergil.

Sparda pitied humans because they couldn't defend themselves against the demons invasion. Vergil considers humans as weaklings.

The only thing that Sparda and Dante share in common, is the will to fight for humans who are oppressed.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Is Capcom or Ninja theory making the boss concept arts?

But what does Vergil hold dear now? His father is dead, his mother is dead, so it can't be those he wants to protect? Dante can hold his own, so it can't be him either. I don't think Vergil has anything he holds dear, other than the quest for power in which he is willing to do everything to gain.
Vergil holds his brother dear.

Top Bottom