• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bosses in DmC

Domenic93

I think boss should be something like "Evil TGS danteX" Vs the "Good N00bDanteX" so that it makes snese that acutally the TGS one was his TWIN WOW O_O yes see i just made you guys LOL !!

DANTEx >
images
Vs VergilX
images

So as vergil&dante were twin this theory could fit Brainwashed TGS vergil is in captive of the evil govt and meanwhile DanteX escapes the shape-shifting world to find his brother transformed to NELObangelo uh i can't make a good name Atm he he sorry
Its a cool theory isn't it ?? at least its interesting for me

Off-topic >>
Is this game canon ?? because DMC2 dante appears in this game and it seems like he's having a cake-walk in this game
that is scary

p.s. is it just me or does ninja theory like to put tight pants on their male protagonists

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I read that somewhere a long time ago it was something like they couldn't but the mechanic in DMC3 because it didnt work right or something like that.
They did have that mechanic in DMC3, it just wasn't perfected as well as Neros snatch. Once you get Lady's weapon, you can use the grapple and it drops the demon right in front of you. Its not the perfect mechanic but the idea was there and i use it all the time in Bloody Palace because i take that giant rocket launcher everywhere i go.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
They did have that mechanic in DMC3, it just wasn't perfected as well as Neros snatch. Once you get Lady's weapon, you can use the grapple and it drops the demon right in front of you. Its not the perfect mechanic but the idea was there and i use it all the time in Bloody Palace because i take that giant rocket launcher everywhere i go.

Hmmm interesting how did i miss that is that attached to gun-slinger style ?? or you can do that with kaileena-ann anytime btw do you have a guess on how you performed that move ??? like controller or keyboard combination ?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Hmmm interesting how did i miss that is that attached to gun-slinger style ?? or you can do that with kaileena-ann anytime btw do you have a guess on how you performed that move ??? like controller or keyboard combination ?
YEA! it is in gunslinger style (thats the only style i like) and its (ps2 controller) lock-onR1, Joystick towards, and O.
It will shoot through the demon first and then pull the demon closer. They'll land on their stomachs just like Nero does it. But if they are out of reach, the grapple still does damage, it just won't pull the demon closer

Top Bottom