• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Borderlands 2 Release Date and new trailer

Dark Drakan

Admin
Borderlands2_feature-600x300.jpg
Just watch and all shall be revealed...
Release dates are September 18th in North America and September 21st internationally

Demon619

Deadman walking
Holy...Now that was awsome.

I loved the original Borderlands, and this trailer made the sequal look eve more epic then I thought it would be. It looks like Axton seems to be an Uber upgraded Soldier Class (Roland was my man man from the first game)...but Zero looks so Awsome (I never reallyed liked the Hunter class in the first game...but I think I'll change my mind).

This is going to be awsme....and the release date only nine days after my birthday too :).

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looks to me like they took everything that made the first so good and injected it with steroids and then pumped in updated versions of past ideas and included much more features. So its shaping up to be brilliant and few games in all my years of gaming have had such a seamless co-op multiplayer mode.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
OMG..OMGOMGOMG...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG/..............:w00t::w00t::w00t:

.......all I can muster up is omg. I can't wait, I'm so getting this. Borderlands was already amazing, and I had super fun with my hunter. .....OMG..... :w00t: So many sexy looking guns, sexy characters...YARG

Looks to me like they took everything that made the first so good and injected it with steroids and then pumped in updated versions of past ideas and included much more features. So its shaping up to be brilliant and few games in all my years of gaming have had such a seamless co-op multiplayer mode.

Iiis thatttt Bad? :D

Top Bottom