• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLOODY PLACE NEW FOOTAGE TODAY!!!

Dante47

I need Bloody Palace, now!
Actually, I don't. I still have some more stuff to do in DmC, but Bloody Palace will give it infinite replay value for me, just like Devil May Cry 3.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Why would they wanna make a 2 disc game on the 360 one just being for bloody palace? That would be a waste unless it had a whole games worth of content.
Also, adding a second disk would make the game's production cost even bigger. A disk only cost a few cents to produce but when you multiply that by a million, your dealing with a big, unneeded expense

NoctisVI

Can't wait to see some gameplay footage of the Bloody Palace in DmC.
Too bad the uploader wants to get so much views on his vid.
If he uploads the bloody palace footage, he will sure have +100k views lol.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
nvVCb.gif
4203761_16b14e57a199a81ba2472d5d601abc59_zpsc08c5894.gif

chocolatepanda

How big are Xbox disks anyway? DmC is only like 6GB isn't it?
I think it hold around 8 gigs

Also, adding a second disk would make the game's production cost even bigger. A disk only cost a few cents to produce but when you multiply that by a million, your dealing with a big, unneeded expense
This is also true.

Devil Player

A little more than 2000 views to go!!!

It's possible guys. Everyone, let's imagine we are 100 users. Now, if each one watches the video 20 times, we'll make it!

I just told my parents, kids, birds and friends! Come on, we have to see Bloody Palace now! :)

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
I don't really think your reply was needed. No offense.
-_- quick question, and I kinda noticed this but why do you kinda try to shoot down someones post when you "think" its not needed? Let people post what they what. This is really offensive and I have seen you do this multiple times. "NO OFFENSE BUT...
25939885.jpg

DarkSlayer54

-_- quick question, and I kinda noticed this but why do you kinda try to shoot down someones post when you "think" its not needed? Let people post what they what. This is really offensive and I have seen you do this multiple times. "NO OFFENSE BUT...
I'm completely chill. The reason I sometimes add my two cents is because I find it silly when a certain situation has ended, only for a person to insult the person further (for lack of better words).

Kind of why your replying to me... it's also the reason the guy I was replying to, replied to the other dude.

m100t8s

The question is, How the hell will the uploader post a Bloody Palace video?
Did NT give them a version of the game with the costumes and Bloody Palace or what?

scionicspectre

Anything other than gushing over Bloody Palace in this thread is unnecessary. Unless you're recognizing the relevance of someone's post, I don't understand why people feel the need to explicitly mention each other in a thread. Take it up in a PM. Oh, here I go being a hypocrite...

But seriously, I hated seeing all the footage that came out before the game was released, but since there aren't likely to be any spoilers in Bloody Palace, I don't mind seeing some detailed videos just to get amped up for the challenge. I really hope they put some absurd combinations together (like three witches, a tyrant, and a butcher). I just want to be given little choice but to get hurt badly once or twice. XD

I just want to have a few of those, "oh no, you most certainly didn't" grins on my face. It's kind of like sucking on extremely sour candy when you get those insane enemy layouts. I love it.

WorkenOnMaLeft

The footage was just released. Some things to note are that the loading between levels is seemingly instant and there seems to be some enviromental hazards for Dante. However i am wondering if the background will change at all after a certain number of levels (the video shows up to level 19 i believe).

Top Bottom