• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bloody palace for dmc5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
now that would be cool pandora with all 666 moves it would be like Hell on Earth

but of course they need to bring back weapons from DMC 1, 2, 3, and 4 for it to be a killer game

Devilishly Zane

What about a difficulty that allows you to pick 10 or so attacks to use through out all the stages? What about the enviorment affecting gameplay?

rhys423

wannabe
Devilishly Zane;89902 said:
What about a difficulty that allows you to pick 10 or so attacks to use through out all the stages? What about the enviorment affecting gameplay?

keep it the same circular platform to fight normal demons on then a differant stage for bosses

rhys423

wannabe
Devil Hunter 95;89874 said:
now that would be cool pandora with all 666 moves it would be like Hell on Earth

but of course they need to bring back weapons from DMC 1, 2, 3, and 4 for it to be a killer game

very true i would love to use alistor and ifrit again >_<

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
^^Kinda annoying???:O.It's ****ing annoying.I worked so hard to defeat Credo with Dante only because of time.With Nero I finnished Bloody Palace long time ago with an S rank but with Dante...Nero's avantage is that he has the Snatch and can close faster to demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom