• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blitzball!

i created this topic to see is there anyone beside me here that enjoyed the great mini game of blitzball in final fantasy 10 so if anyone likes it post here:)

yes especially when you recruit new powerful players
anyways have anyone here ever defeated the luca goers in the championship?
i tried twice but since tidus wasnt even able to use jecht shot i couldnt win

The Da3dra

Master Of War
You know that game was actually so well designed as a mini game they could probably make a game that completely revolves around it. Imagine it...(Yeah I know Blitzball is one word but I wasn't paying attention)
MADE IN PAINT!!! F*** PHOTOSHOP!!! :lol:
Blitzballcase.jpg

hmmm thanks for the link btw i wonder why cant rikku be recruited especially that we see that she can swim as good as tidus and all the others?

aka958

Don't trust people
i dunno... too young? too good? or maybe she uses bombs and other mixing while playing blitzball?

aka958;132821 said:
i dunno... too young? too good? or maybe she uses bombs and other mixing while playing blitzball?

lol maybe she does btw what is the best recruitable player in blitz? i think its ropp cuz he has very nice stats

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I used to love the Blitzball games in FFX! I thought it was a great addition and ranked up there with Final Fantasy 8's card game (can't remember what it's call at the minute but I know it'll come to me as soon as I sign off :p). DD was much better at it then me, though. I had all the noob players and DD managed to scout out all the leet Blitzball players. ^_^

ManOfMayhem

How much games of blitzball does everyone think they played? I think about 350. And...I have Wakka's World Champion.

Dark Drakan

Admin
biohazardmaster;133262 said:
damn those luca goers is it even possible to defeat them in the championship i tries about 10 times with no success

Long time ago but im pretty sure i did and you get a trophy for it if you beat them in that certain game. (memory is foggy but pretty sure about that)

ManOfMayhem;133324 said:
How much games of blitzball does everyone think they played? I think about 350. And...I have Wakka's World Champion.

Too many to be worth thinking about... the countless months of my life i will never get back from playing that game... enjoyed it though. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Blitzball is the best mini game in FF series,to me.Wish in real life we could that,but no way we can breathe in the water for 5 minutes.haha.

Top Bottom