• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blitzball!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Yeah.If we could breathe in the water for 5 minutes or over,that will be a different story.What are those blitzball players are,water fiends or something? it is crazy that they can breathe in the water that long,in two sets of game nevertheless.

Luca Goers are hard to beat at first.But if you have Jecht Shot,things would be easier.

here are my tactics.

1.Have Tidus rush to the goal as soon as possible.

2.If there is more than one or two people are chasing you,let them catch you.

3.Use Jecht Shot (by completing the (Tidus's memories about Jecht's taunts mini game at the boat to Luca) as that technique knocks two offenders out of the moment.

4.The closer you are to the goal,the better are your chances to score a goal.

5.Continue this until you have 2 goals are ahead.

6.If the opponent are on offense,knock them out cold.

7.When Wakka joins,let him grab the ball,and stay to your own goal until the game ends.As Wakka has no great scoring stats and only one shot skill (Venom or something),the chances for him to score a goal is low,and Luca Goers players has high attack stats and can steals your ball if they have the chance.And they won;t after you if you stick close to the goal.

Hope this helps you.:)

thanks for advice but the problem that in the first set tidus level is 2 so he cant yet use jecht shot and in set 2 he can use it only once since it drains 120hp so i tried more than 10 times to beat em with no success

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
biohazardmaster;134242 said:
thanks for advice but the problem that in the first set tidus level is 2 so he cant yet use jecht shot and in set 2 he can use it only once since it drains 120hp so i tried more than 10 times to beat em with no success

strange,I was able to use Jecht Shot that time... That time

the other alternate way is to have Datto hold the ball,lure all Luca Goers players to chase him.When he has enough range to pass to Tidus and enough space to avoid any Luca Goers players,pass to Tidus.And let him use Sphere Shot.

But remind me something... Does Tidus plays in the second set?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
biohazardmaster;134249 said:
he plays in the beginning of the second set but then is replaced by wakka

Oh,it's perfect then.Have tidus to take the ball to the goal in first set and shoot a lot to the goal.by doing this,he will have enough EXP to Level 3 or 4.In the second set,use my strategy as I stated above,if you like.But beware,if Tidus does everything,other Besaid members won't be able to get EXP.

Hope this helps you.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
biohazardmaster;134261 said:
ok will try again thanks

I can't guarantee the success.But I tried it,and it works,albeit the cost of having other Besaid members of not having any EXP is a bit heavy for me.Good luck to you.:)

Top Bottom