• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big News !!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Has any one heard of the SAW seris of films........ did u like them ....... if so then there making ................ SAW the video game.......... :lol: no joke

ManOfMayhem

I have seen Saw, Saw II and Saw III. I liked all of them but honestly a video game of Saw would not be good enough for my liking :lol:

I am thrilled about Saw V coming out soon. *hint* October 23rd *hint*.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
so u havent seen saw 4........ and i know u get it before the uk and usa..... only by 1 day though

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think that all video games to films are worse ! take resident evil for example and silent hill

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
dont even mention that film....... Nightmares for ages over that terrible film

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DOOM was such a terrible film.
I actually like the Resident Evil movies and the Silent Hill one was better than I expected. Either way, movies into games, games into movies suck.
Unless you use CGI like RE: Degeneration and FF movies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Movies to games, and games to movies suck? In your opinion, yes.

Saw the video game? At least that's not as bad as if they made a HSM video game :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
In my opinion, movies to games suck, and games to live action movies suck ever harder. But...I think I will look into the SAW game because it's one of my favorates if not my favorate overall because most horror films just suck so bad, they're not even trying anymore.

You wanna know what's really ironic? I was watching SAW4 about 2 days ago and I was like, "Hmmmm, I wonder if this would make a decent game...ah, if they haven't made one by now, I guess they'll never make one." XD Well whadda ya know.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Drakan;131831 said:
Shame its currently in limbo while they try and find a Publisher for the title.
I KNOW!!! at first I thought it was going to be scrapped entirely and I was about ready to cry :( at least it's not completely gone tho :)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Sorry for double post

Vergilissexy;131862 said:
In my opinion, movies to games suck, and games to live action movies suck ever harder. But...I think I will look into the SAW game because it's one of my favorates if not my favorate overall because most horror films just suck so bad, they're not even trying anymore.

You wanna know what's really ironic? I was watching SAW4 about 2 days ago and I was like, "Hmmmm, I wonder if this would make a decent game...ah, if they haven't made one by now, I guess they'll never make one." XD Well whadda ya know.

If they made a game it would probably hardcore puzzle solving. and you would probably get the option to let people die or save them, With a time limit of course.

Top Bottom