• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BIG DMC5 RUMOR ****LORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This happens every time the words Devil May Cry 5 are muttered. People joke and say "It's happening!", and express their excitement at the possibility of a teaser. Then other people say "It's never happening". And then (and this is the best part) both sides clash and give reasons why you should/shouldn't expect to see anything. Then it's usually resolved when E3 or TGS is over, with no DMC 5, and those who weren't expecting it will say "We were right". Those who held out hope will say "Well, maybe next year". And the whole thing will be forgotten about until any other 'rumours' come about.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
This happens every time the words Devil May Cry 5 are muttered. People joke and say "It's happening!", and express their excitement at the possibility of a teaser. Then other people say "It's never happening". And then (and this is the best part) both sides clash and give reasons why you should/shouldn't expect to see anything. Then it's usually resolved when E3 or TGS is over, with no DMC 5, and those who weren't expecting it will say "We were right". Those who held out hope will say "Well, maybe next year". And the whole thing will be forgotten about until any other 'rumours' come about.
Pretty much, also the fact that Dead Rising 4 and Resident Evil 7 were announced relatively close to their release dates, at least Dead Rising is, I hate to admit it but it is more likely that if DMC5 is being released in January 2018 or sometime before the fiscal year ending March 31 2018 then it does seem like it's more the case that Capcom announces DMC5 closer to that date. Maybe next years E3 is more likely now that I think about it more. Damn.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
isn't Capcom supposed to show something about Resident Evil 2 Remake at E3? I thought I remember someone saying something about that.
Well, I don't know if they did but with a press release to IGN they mentioned not only the fact that VII was announced but they talked about the aggressive RE push they're making this year. RE's 4, 5, and 6 ports, RE2 remake and RE7 are all included in the announcement.

If they show anything it'll be small but I don't think they will. I'm guessing they're holding out till TGS for more side work on RE. Japanese companies like to show their stride to Japan first.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Whatever we do, getting hyped up over tiny little things or not, at least, to but it bluntly and roughly translate what we say here, let's stop breaking these actors' balls about it.

Yes they like to be in touch with fans and talk to them. But let's try not to abuse that and hassle them over anything DMC they post. And take those things more at face value instead of building castles in the air over them, for their own sake, and yours. It's like putting a hand on a fire, getting burned, and then deciding it would be a good idea to put the hand there again.

Veloran

oh thank god, apparently it's fake

Apparently some people were slow on the uptake.

00bXQM6.jpg

Why are game journalists the living, breathing idiocy of humanity?

Viper

Premium
The article was taken down, so the author realized his mistake and hopefully learned to stop and think before posting.

Shame though, even though the design screamed fake, the game looks cool.

Reactions: Gel

Nelo The Great

hoestly. i'd love a more stylized game that's not like this over the top thing but with solid combat and a fun place to walk around

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
I have to admit. That character looks like a freaking legit playable character for Overwatch game!

Meg

All right you know what? Everyone can just stop. This thread barely has a topic and after reading through several pages of nonsense, I've had enough. Nothing good will come from this thread. If something DMC related does get announced, then you can make a fresh new thread. But until that time, stop with this nonsense.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom