• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best online conversations.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll bear the anti-DP rule in mind, under penalty of death. :p

EmotionsUntold;88570 said:
^ yes but I don't exactly wanna make a habit of showing people my nude breasts now do i?

This is somewhat true...Hmm, I can't figure out a way to get by that...Shame, Chat rooms and be SO much fun, depending on how you go about it. xD

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;88576 said:
I'll bear the anti-DP rule in mind, under penalty of death. :p

This is somewhat true...Hmm, I can't figure out a way to get by that...Shame, Chat rooms and be SO much fun, depending on how you go about it. xD

Chat Rooms are full of perverts and sexual influence, but that bad sexual influence. Not that fun as they used to be.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
"who the f*** r u"
"I was about to ask the same thing"
"why the f*** did u add me u litl ****"
"I didn't, you added me"
"you a cheeky litl **** aint ya"
"yep"
"f*** u"

and the chav blocked me, again, it was a chav convo, strange i how i get so many

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;88538 said:
Ah yes, online conversations....

This one was in a Chat Room on Yahoo!. This Arab guy thinks I'm a female...

Arab guy - Hi. ASL?! Wanna see me naked?!

*Now this moment is epic. I invite this guy to my cam, and show to him my ....*

Arab guy - HUUUGE!!!

*An epic laugh after*....

:lol::lol:
Im confused:p the arab guy showed his wiwi:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I barely go into chatrooms anymore. It's nothing but a big ol' orgy of idiots. Would Myspace coversations count? I have gotten some really stupid ones.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Oh, you ment SMALLLLLLLLLLLLL:p

I once was talking to this chick on another forum and we talked about various kinky things, because I'm kinky and I went to it's profile, to only find out it was a man...the most terrifying moment of my life by faro_O

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;88917 said:
Oh, you ment SMALLLLLLLLLLLLL:p

I once was talking to this chick on another forum and we talked about various kinky things, because I'm kinky and I went to it's profile, to only find out it was a man...the most terrifying moment of my life by faro_O

Dude, It is huge. If ya want It proven, I can send you its photo.

^ LMAO at you, being played by a man...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VI-Rainbow;88852 said:
I barely go into chatrooms anymore. It's nothing but a big ol' orgy of idiots. Would Myspace coversations count? I have gotten some really stupid ones.

Myspace conversations can certainly count, hey, it's ALL online conversations, regardless of where they happen, so if you have one, hit us with it.

Don't literally hit us though. :p

Nice going Chaos, owned by a dude LOL, that must have been TERRIFYING! :S

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Dante Aseroth;88919 said:
Dude, It is huge. If ya want It proven, I can send you its photo.

Dante we already no you have no shame in proving your point :lol:

Oh here's another one! How about them guys who try to get a girl onto a web chat and get her to strip :huh: I hate that! :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Proving your..."Point" huh?

Fpr the last two or so pages it's pretty much been discussion about Dante's...Well, let's not go there!

Oh god, I wonder how far this will all eventually go, was it a mistake to create this thread? :p

Top Bottom