• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best level in DMC 4

Koemi

half-breed
DMD mission 10 - fighting Dante is the best! (want to say BP 101, but to reach there you need some 2 hours which I don't usually have) Too bad he just won't DT...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Mission 17 rocks!
It was way too fun going back through the town of Foruna and the streets all the way to the Opera House to ki ki ki kill Agnus lol.

Onkel Cannabia

For me it's 8. I just love fighting (and taunting ;)) Credo.

That's actually one thing I really hate about the game: you can't just fight the bosses. A Major part of the game is the cool boss fights, but even after you've finished the game for the 10,000th time you still have to play through the whole missions if you want to fight a boss. If you want to fight Credo or Dante with Dante, you have to play nearly 2 hours to get there, WTF?

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
deadlystrike;125734 said:
what is the best level in DMC 4, and what makes it so special in your opinion.:D

i like level 19 the best, i dont know why but i love 19, its because i can go in and beat all the boses with out having to go through each and every level with the bosses... the only problem is that you cant play dante :(

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
^ Snap! i love mission 19 :p It's just...wow :lol: i like to see what I get on the dice. One day it took me about 10 minutes to finally go up one level :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Demons Destiny;126531 said:
^ Snap! i love mission 19 :p It's just...wow :lol: i like to see what I get on the dice. One day it took me about 10 minutes to finally go up one level :lol:

Lol, don't you use the trick?:lol:

When you use Devil Bringer on the dice, the result is always the number that was on top of the dice the moment you hit it.

Unless you really enjoy playing with the dice, so my comment won't make much difference:p

aka958

Don't trust people
Tony_Redgrave;126605 said:
Lol, don't you use the trick?:lol:

When you use Devil Bringer on the dice, the result is always the number that was on top of the dice the moment you hit it.

Unless you really enjoy playing with the dice, so my comment won't make much difference:p
The trick comes with whatever i use... not only the devilbringer... Scary huh?
I Love Mission 19 you can beat the hell out of them... but instead of those first monsters it would be cooler with Angelo Credo

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
aka958;126646 said:
The trick comes with whatever i use... not only the devilbringer... Scary huh?
I Love Mission 19 you can beat the hell out of them... but instead of those first monsters it would be cooler with Angelo Credo

Is that so? Thanks for sharing that^^

And yeah, it's a shame that we only get to fight Angelo Credo once while we fight all the other bosses 3 times. It was my favorite boss battle in DMC4.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
mission 8 in DMD mode fight against credo.because he is too fast.and the best part when throws the swords and you have to avoid them.

Onkel Cannabia

MR.DEVIL;126825 said:
mission 8 in DMD mode fight against credo.because he is too fast.and the best part when throws the swords and you have to avoid them.
Why avoid them? Just catch them and throw them back at him ;)

I just love the fights against Dante and Credo, because they're so fast an agile. When fighting Dante it almost lookes like you're playing a multiplayer game.

Sparda™

Onkel Cannabia;126941 said:
Why avoid them? Just catch them and throw them back at him ;)

I just love the fights against Dante and Credo, because they're so fast an agile. When fighting Dante it almost lookes like you're playing a multiplayer game.

The spears only can be caught and thrown back. The swords can't.

Keaton

Premium
My most loved level is the one that hosts the Credo Battle...such a fantastic fight :D

Koemi

half-breed
these days, after seeing posts here, I started to like #18 - a rather short mission (can be done in less than 10min.) which suits my schedule fine. allows me to RG and TS and taunt and my style meter goes up like mad - not to mention you shoot the laser canon to that center stone, use the god pod when you're in midair... ;)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
(sorry double posting)
the most stupid mission was the 14, i hate to dodge the faults all the time! grrrrrr!

Top Bottom