• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best boss fight?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Name your favorite video game boss fights!

For me, my favorite would be the two Sora vrs Sephiroth fights in kingdom hearts.

I also loved the Nelo Angelo fights in DMC1

The Vergil fights in DMC3 where cool to.

I'll post more later.

Kaihedgie

Best boss fights were

Omega Zero (Mega Man Zero 3)
This fight was...well, there are no words to explain, but this was really deep, and was the second time Zero had to confront himself, only this time, he was fighting his real body usin' the duplicate one created for him. The end of the battle also marked the true end of Mega Man X's life

Copy X (Mega Man Zero)
A sinister take on the Vs. X battle from Mega Man X5. You have to keep in mind that you are fighting a doppelganger who fancies himself as a hero, due to his role as leader and supposedly an angel. In an unexpected twist, Copy X is the only Mega Man incarnation to possess a final form

Sonic/Shadow2 (Sonic Adventure 2)
To date, this is still the most fast paced battle in the series. You are fighting against a figure who possesses the same powers as you and runs as fast you do. The music and atmosphere further intensifies the feeling of it all

Weil/Ragnarok (Mega Man Zero 4)
The final battle for both the series and Zero himself. Described as Zero's Finest Hour, absolutely everything was at stake here. Zero had to race against the clock to defeat the now completely insane and suicidal Weil and the music that played in the background signified that THIS was the battle to end all battles. This boss battle marked the first official conclusion of a series, but at the cost of Zero himself. Ironically, the same machine that was meant to destroy the world ended up saving it.

Dark Link (Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time)
Yush, another doppelganger. Dark Link himself was an entity completely shrouded in mystery. The only thing known about Dark Link was that he was everything that his counterpart wasn't. Basically, this battle was a true testament of conquering yourself, meaning you had to exploit your very own weaknesses to defeat this shadow-bound creature who was capable of doing everything you knew and then some.

Ganon (Ocarina of Time)
Arguably the very first epic final boss battle. The atmosphere of the battle was intensifying. You were now fighting the classic form of the sorcerer steeped in darkness and corrupted by the misuse of the Triforce of Power. Before you even got to cross swords with him, Ganon would throw a wild fit, knocking the Master Sword out of your hand. Worst off, you could not just simply walk away from this battle as the arena was surrounded by a circle of fire, barring your path from the Blade of Evil's Bane. He had to be weakened enough for you to retrieve it back. After that, he could only be defeated by that sword specifically.

So yeah D:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Vergil(final fight) - DMC3
Credo - DMC4
Argosax - DMC2
Ishtaros - Ninja Gaiden Black
Krauser and Salazar - RE4
Sin - Final Fantasy 10
Vayne(OMFG this fight was so easy lol) - Final Fantasy 12
The final boss in Zone of the Enders 2

Sparda™

Nelo Angelo/Mundus - DMC1
Agni & Rudra/Doppelganger/Vergil - DMC3
Angelo Credo/Savior/Dante's Doppelganger - DMC4
Ramon Salazar/Krauser - RE4
Sephiroth - FF7
Unknown - Tekken Tag Tournament

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
LOL Sephiroth pwns all!

The fight vrs him in FF7 was lame. I killed safer Sephiroth(his angelic form) with one omnislash.........

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Solid vs Liquid - MGS1
Snake vs Ocelot - MGS3
Dante vs Nelo Angelo - DMC1]
Dante vs Vergil 2 - DMC3
Mecha Sonic - Sonic and Knuckels
Devil - Tekken 2

Saix

Devil's Advocate
This is hard...

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Ganon - he took me a while but afterwards I could kill him fairly easily and have done so many times.

DMC2
Nefasturris - I just love the image and intimidation this monster give off. Atho he wasnt hard... he's just awesome.

DMC3
Vergil - Another awesome battle...

Mortal Kombat
Goro - Still one of the hardest bosses! Ah

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Oh christ.....OK!!! If I had to pick a SINGLE boss fight as my favorite it would have to be the Sephiroth battle in the first Kingdom Hearts, He was a beast. The one in KH2 was too easy.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Black Angel;131285 said:
^Bolth where still fun but the KH1 fight was better.
I didn't say the second wasn't fun, it was just FAR FAR FAR easier than the first.

biohazardmaster;131294 said:
i hated all kh1+2 boss fights they were totally annoying
Good because this thread is about your favorite boss fight so that post was completely off topic and un-needed.

:)!!!GOOD JOB!!!:)

Top Bottom