• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Beat 'em up

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
IF there was a beat 'em up with anyone you could have, it was inspred by brawl taunt where they said "wouldn't it be cool if SSBB could have cloud from final fantasy in there" and i thought, yeah it would but why not others, Post who you think would be awesome in the worlds greatest beat em up lol

for me it would be
cloud (FFVII)
dante
spiderman lol

please add to this small list lol

Keaton

Premium
Naturally Dante and Cloud would be fantastic, but I would love to see the likes of Edward (of FMA), Shadow the Hedgehog (as a playable character) and Mega Man Zero whom would be great too :D

Keaton

Premium
^Master Chief is in DOA (the most recent one iirc), and is fun to play with :D Nero would be intresting to day the leastm especially if it was DT Nero with the ghosting behind him =p

Koemi

half-breed
would be neat if we can see the father (sparda) beating up the sons though (dante and vergil) - or vice versa =]

hm, wasn't there a vergil/sephy post some time ago?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Venom and Carnage as tag team ;)

Wolverine :lol:

Sparda defo ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Zaraki Kenpachi & Ichgo vs Dante & Vergil vs Sephiroth & Cloud
The world would explode :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would like to see every gaming series that has had more than 3 series in the game e.g. final fantasy, devil may cry, super smash bros, mario, sonic, unreal tounrement, CoD ect. but i would also like to see something classic like bomberman or pacman and maybe inky, pink, blinky and clyde from pacman lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, well, it depends who else are in the games, people with shields, mind powers, the ability to dodge, and many more lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that it would be kind of like SSBB, with people who are mainly ranged, and some who are totally melee, but i think it would be a fair balance in that style, but have it on PS3, 360, Wii and PC, that owuld be awesome

Keaton

Premium
^+rep for a great idea
Imagine if there was a multi-platform game of which everyone could play with each other...Wii gamers battling PS3 owners, X360 against PC players...gaming and gamers united ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i do think that 360 and PC should be combined at least, even if tis only the "games for windows" ones, witht he 360, becasue they are all for microsoft, but i think it would be an awesome thing, as some would have a huge advantage over others e.g. wii over PC or something, but i think that if there was at least ONE game that could be played over all platforms then we would all be happy

Top Bottom