• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BATTLE FOR THE TITLE: Strongest Demon in the Devil May Cry Series

Who is the top loser of the other losers?

• Shadow (DMC1)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Nobodies (DMC1)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hell Vanguard (DMC3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallen (DMC3)

• Bianco Angelo (DMC4)

• Blitz (DMC4)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Drekavac/Dreamrunner (DmC)

• Imprisoner (DmC)

• Total voters

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
and yes were slightly off topic but in a way were discuss blitz effectiveness as a demon as it stands as far as dmc4 goes besdies the boss blitz is the strongest enemy you face besides the white clint eastwood looking mephisto(cant remember its name lol)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i mean the move called pin up with swordmaster its where you press rb forward and y and he throws out a row of four swords then a second row which causes the first row to explode and you can put out an ifinite amount of rows

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i mean the move called pin up with swordmaster its where you press rb forward and y and he throws out a row of four swords then a second row which causes the first row to explode and you can put out an ifinite amount of rows

Yah see when i do that i hit his sheild on the sceond row all the time cuz i move forward with each row

Oh. Well then just do the same thing with Dante and button mash away. That's how I smashed through DMD.

lol ive actually gotten out of the habit of button mashing i find its hard to button mash with dmc and still do well

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you have to be at a distance where he is hit by the explosions

ohhh how much of a distance i thought you should be close enough so the swords explode while inside him how far are we speaking here the tips of the swords? partially inside?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Because everytime ive done it ive hit the sheild which drops my style bar lol which is why i figured pandora is a safer bet honestly id love to hit him with the pandora transformation 3 laser beam when he disapears and reapears lol point blank

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you need to be two rows back so the first row exlodes hitting him and leaving you safe so pause between letting out rows so u can adjust your position or else if you wanna keep your rank then learn to rg properly and attack while royal guarding stopping you from taking any damage now again we are gone off ttopic so to go back on i say bianco angelo vs a butcher would be cool to watch

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you need to be two rows back so the first row exlodes hitting him and leaving you safe so pause between letting out rows so u can adjust your position or else if you wanna keep your rank then learn to rg properly and attack while royal guarding stopping you from taking any damage now again we are gone off ttopic so to go back on i say bianco angelo vs a butcher would be cool to watch

id have to give it to the bianco aneglo and okay ill give it a shot

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
id have to give it to the bianco aneglo and okay ill give it a shot
the butcher has some sweet attacks so the angelo would have to get in close to attack his chest and the butcher has flame powered saws on his arms and saw plades he can throw so i wouldnt rule im out so easy

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
the butcher has some sweet attacks so the angelo would have to get in close to attack his chest and the butcher has flame powered saws on his arms and saw plades he can throw so i wouldnt rule im out so easy

Yah i guess so and bianco angelo isnt very agressive on its own now that i think about they work much better with two or three alto's but on their own one on one they're not very threatening

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
which is why i want to watch the slaughter

You're too savage for me bro!
408209.gif

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I think that up to this day the only enemy that i really haven't learned how to fight is Blitzes, i know that the main reasons for this are two: i suck at RGing in DMC4 for some reason, my DMC3 habits of RGing kills me and for the most part i press the button early than i should, i'm still up to learn how to RG properly in DMC4. And because i don't know how to make good use of Lucifer, it pretty much destroys Blitzes "barrier" if used properly and clear the path for you to damage them in any way you want.

For all the enemies in DMC1 i have a good muscle memory for their cues and their counters (and DMC1 in general is slow-paced), Shadows are not that much of deal seem that they don't have really quick attacks, most of their attacks have "long" cues and you generally have two ways to defend yourself: do some move to make youserlf safe or do the right move in the right timing to be able to counter them (i.e. jumping on their "spear-thing" and shoot or rolling in the exact timing when they use that homing move and follow up shooting).

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i don't see sparda on this list? (he was a boss in DMC3 so it still counts)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I think that up to this day the only enemy that i really haven't learned how to fight is Blitzes, i know that the main reasons for this are two: i suck at RGing in DMC4 for some reason, my DMC3 habits of RGing kills me and for the most part i press the button early than i should, i'm still up to learn how to RG properly in DMC4. And because i don't know how to make good use of Lucifer, it pretty much destroys Blitzes "barrier" if used properly and clear the path for you to damage them in any way you want.

For all the enemies in DMC1 i have a good muscle memory for their cues and their counters (and DMC1 in general is slow-paced), Shadows are not that much of deal seem that they don't have really quick attacks, most of their attacks have "long" cues and you generally have two ways to defend yourself: do some move to make youserlf safe or do the right move in the right timing to be able to counter them (i.e. jumping on their "spear-thing" and shoot or rolling in the exact timing when they use that homing move and follow up shooting).

I perfer fighting blitzs with nero as the charge shot drops the sheild and you can just buster the **** outa him and then finish with a maximum bet and sss rank with a taunt lol with dante honestly pandora is helpful if you cant use lucifer or RG i usually drop his sheild almost as quickly with pandora and gunslinger style might be somethingh to try

Top Bottom