• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman: Arkham City Reviews Roundup

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Pre-ordered yesterday!!
didnt know if i wanted uncharted or Batman... then i thought (i suck at multi player, and batman has over 400 riddles to figure out) choice was pretty easy.
did you see the multiple enemy combos? and basically all of his gadgets can be used in combat.
-i will be the night-

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really want it but with Battlefield 3 and Skyrim coming out very soon and one will be sucking up my time in single player and the other multiplayer i dont think id have time to play it. So i may wait for a while before getting it. Such a full couple of months for gaming i dont know where im going to find the time to play everything.

Keaton

Premium
Thankfully aside from a couple of 3DS titles and Skyward Sword, I'm eagerly awaiting Arkham City and Assassins Creed ... So yeah no time at all. :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thankfully aside from a couple of 3DS titles and Skyward Sword, I'm eagerly awaiting Arkham City and Assassins Creed ... So yeah no time at all. :D

Yeah Assassins Creed is also on my list along with about 7 others...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Just found out there isnt going to be a midnight release at my GS shop:mad:. only 24 hours to go.....:(
*im so off tomorrow*

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yep. i cant seem to do anything these days. i might post a review after im done
anyone know if Robin will be unlocked ingame or is he a dl character?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Started playing the game yesterday and played it for a little while and it feels so much bigger than Arkham Asylum, its kind of confusing to find places sometimes in the environment but im enjoying it. The opening sequences (with the Catwoman DLC too) were rather impressive.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Im about midway through and the story is alright. Alot of cameos from some of the coolest Batman villains, just wish they played a larger part in the game. I haven't done any of the Riddles. And taking apart a henchmen's machine gun is so beautiful. So many situations that can be handled in so many different ways not just in stealth but when your fighting 10 guys.
im gonna play it again =D

Top Bottom