• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bad habbits and pet peeves

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
my bad habbit is that i have ADD and i don't pay attetion in class, it's what get's me in trouble most of the time but still i don't care because ppl need to understand that i have an attention problem so oh well. and my pet peeves are 2 facted ppl and ppl that are loud or are just plain too energetic,and preppy ppl, depending on which preppy they act on...:dry:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm diagnosed ADD/ADHD, and does cause us to lose track ALOT and become unaware of things we should be doing. The medication I was put on... uhg. Never did any good, but make me a dull person. D: I also have a bad habit of biting my nails and procrastinating. <3

My pet peeves are people who don't know how to keep their mouth shut and mind their own business... also... people who don't use their turn signals or park right. Uhg. People like that should just take the bus... Too many times has someone parked like an ***hole by my car making it difficult to open the door without scratching their car and mine. D: *has serious rode rage and rage on stupid drivers/parkers.*

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
My bad habit is that I have Asperger's Syndrome and therefore a really bad temper. I have been in several fights (most of which I ended in about 5 seconds) and I am very prone to shout. On top of this I don't really have a distinctive regional accent and thus I have been called quite "posh" or even "snobbish" which I don't think is very fair.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How can a condition be a bad habit guys? It's not your fault if you are diagnosed with something, is it? ;)

I've got quite a few bad habits, like anyone, and I have a vicious temper (but thankfully a very long fuse - I haven't lost my rag since 2003)...and pet peeves seem to change deending on what bugs me at the time...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I tend to just walk away from my problems hoping they will get better, it works sometimes but it doesn't if it involves tidying up which i hate. I also don't eat very well, a sausage sandwich a day, and not much else. So about 8-9 proper meals a week, but i chose to live like that

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;57853 said:
How can a condition be a bad habit guys? It's not your fault if you are diagnosed with something, is it? ;)

I've got quite a few bad habits, like anyone, and I have a vicious temper (but thankfully a very long fuse - I haven't lost my rag since 2003)...and pet peeves seem to change deending on what bugs me at the time...

I meant the violent temper bit.

Phew, glad to hear you have a long fuse, 4 years is a long time. I've lost it about sixteen times since then.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You're not the only one who's glad! :lol:

My temper is very violent and it frightens me because I lose complete control...I've put people in very unpleasant situations before and so I became determined not to let that ever happen again. Sure, I snap and snarl from time to time when something or someone gets on my nerves, but I've stopped physically attacking people which is good :lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
same here now but it's took abouts two years of anger management and even now I sometimes shout so loud it can be heard outside my house!:wacko:

Oh well, progress is progress.:D

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow i never noticed how many ppl are like me, it's good to know that i'm not the only person that has ADD or has a bad temper

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
who?
anyway other than the one's listed above my pet peeves are teachers that are always bugging you to do something or ones that arent sympathetic on you,e.g a member of the family died and your out of school for like 2-3 weeks, you have an F in all your classes...,that's just not right, i mean who would do such a thing...thats horrible:(

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I have ADD and I always ignore problems, and let the people who started it take of it. But at times, I somehow get dragged in them anyway. :dry:
I never pay attention to anything. I am always relaxed, layed-back, never have a care in the world blah blah blah... and I don't like hypocrytes.

Top Bottom