• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Azure Apology

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Hey guys, it's Azure, just makeing a thread telling everyone that I'm sorry I haven't been on in the past few weeks. I was working alot (again), and I've been dealing with rude and idiotic peole these days.

I thought that this would be easier than PMing everyone O_O. So.... I'm sorry. You can hit me if you want. Just don't use weapons O_O

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
what is it with all these apology threads? lol

Its fine azure, welcome back form your brief absence

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hit you? Why would we hit you? Welcome back :)

People are very apologetic nowadays :lol:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Really? I hads no idea o_O. A cliche been born O_O....... I spelled that wrong I bet.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hmmm what to hit you with... a brick or a bat... choices choices...

I dont think the apology is needed really, work gets ontop of us all at some point. :p

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
AzureNight13;114004 said:
Hey guys, it's Azure, just makeing a thread telling everyone that I'm sorry I haven't been on in the past few weeks. I was working alot (again), and I've been dealing with rude and idiotic peole these days.

I thought that this would be easier than PMing everyone O_O. So.... I'm sorry. You can hit me if you want. Just don't use weapons O_O
*puts flame thrower behind back*
Um, hi... Welcome back.
*clears throat*

Sparda™

I haven't been feeling your absence, because we've chatted together through MSN, and with Ally as well, so yeah...:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Apology? For what? Someone seems to have a guilty conscience, let's beat him to death^_^

(J/K welcome back):D

Top Bottom