• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Awkward, I didn't know there was a place for introductions...

ShockDelivered

Socially Awkward
Hey there, I just found where to introduce myself even though I've already started posting.
You may have to excuse me, I haven't joined a forum since 2005, so I am a bit rusty.

I'm Dannielle, I'm from Australia and I am a fan of Devil May Cry.
I've watched all the anime, I own all the games but I've only played 3, 4 and the reboot (I started at 3 and I'm finding it hard to go back, but I have educated myself with the story line).
I'm a bit of a hobbyist. I enjoy drawing, cosplaying & sewing, gaming, tattoos and modelling.

Thank you for taking the time to read my overdue intro, and I hope to enjoy my time here.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Welcome to the forums! ^^ Out of curiosity, do you make your own cosplay costumes?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Motel? We has facilities? Awesomesauce.

If you don't mind, I'll be in my room ordering huge amounts of room service and the staff will jump to get me whatever I want and...

....*looks at self-title*...

...oh.

:(

But hey, welcome to the boards - hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything, feel free to ask anyone here :)

ShockDelivered

Socially Awkward
Mwahhaha not leaving was my plan. And I'm keen if there's room service here.
Thanks, it takes years of hard work to get a resume like that hahaha

Welcome to the forums! ^^ Out of curiosity, do you make your own cosplay costumes?
I make most as much as I can. Of course I buy stuff like gloves and other simple small stuff. And I improvise with old clothing I don't want any more :3

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mwahhaha not leaving was my plan. And I'm keen if there's room service here.

Thats ok then, we now have a legally binding contract for you soul. In exchange you get breakfast & a room service schedule posted to you.

Although due to budget cuts we have had to use the forum carrier pigeon Reggie to deliver it & he is old so might take him some time to get to Australia.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I make most as much as I can. Of course I buy stuff like gloves and other simple small stuff. And I improvise with old clothing I don't want any more :3

Cool! =D It's always amazing to me that people can create those types of costumes. *has been trying to do the same, but has a hard time finding the time for it*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forums! And yay, another fellow artist! We should compare works sometime. ^^

ShockDelivered

Socially Awkward
Thats ok then, we now have a legally binding contract for you soul. In exchange you get breakfast & a room service schedule posted to you.

Although due to budget cuts we have had to use the forum carrier pigeon Reggie to deliver it & he is old so might take him some time to get to Australia.
It better be a gosh darn good breakfast then.

Cool! =D It's always amazing to me that people can create those types of costumes. *has been trying to do the same, but has a hard time finding the time for it*
Yeh, it's an expensive and very time consuming hobby.

Welcome to the forums! And yay, another fellow artist! We should compare works sometime. ^^
Thank you :) sounds good to me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm curious as to who the chef is that makes us all breakfast. Because if it's Angel, she might be putting a little bit too much awesomesauce into it to make everybody here extremely nice. Too bad the odd few seem to be immune to it =/

Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay :D

Top Bottom