• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed II

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Here are some news about Assassin's Creed II. Those who doesn't like this game and those who I 'ignored',don't read this thread, don't spam in this thread, and get out of this thread.

The game will be released on November 2009,and will be available on PS3,XBox 360,Wii,PC,and PSP.

The render of the new hero,Ezio.

Don't read if you don't like spoilers.The spoilers are taken from the Assassin's Creed official forums.

- You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe thing, and 2 smaller blades

- You CAN swim

- Da Vincis workshop is in the game

- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.

- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191

- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond

-You will see the countryside of Tuscany

- The "Auditore" family is mentioned

- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze

- He is a nobleman of Florence

- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici

- YOU DO INDEED FLY AND THERES A PICTURE OF IT.
and thats just what I got from the pictures. I'll let you know more details as I read more.

- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.

- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.

- each weapon has a special move.

- 16 unique mission types.

- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.

- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain ful strength.

- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.

- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.

- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.

- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.

- You can still climb towers and ride horses

- The Lorendo de Medici assassination is in the game.

- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.

If you want to see a teaser trailer,go this link.

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I was concerned about the second game at first, but now it's looking to be something rather impressive, and Mr. Ezio looks pretty badass in himself and all these new additions look pretty fancy, the idea of being able to destroy certain types of scenery to stop guards chasing you is a welcome addition too.

I'd like to note that the release date is set for December 2009, rather than November.

All in all, it looks interesting, but as per usual, I'm not going to be getting my hopes up, still, I'll be the first down the shops buying it. :p

Keaton

Premium
I hope this will improve on the flaws of the first, I loved AC and this new one looks like it will be a sequel that will supass its original :D

Great info Chaos, +Rep :D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
:p Anytime.

So far I'm liking this news.

I just hope Assassins creed doesn't become a Grand theft auto set in 1476.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Screenshots of Ezio.Unfortunately,none of them are high resolution.

A screenshot of Ezio jumping.

A screenshot of Ezio fighting one of his enemy.

A screenshot of Ezio using one of Da Vinci's inventions,which is some sort of a flying machine. It will be used in the main gameplay.

A screenshot of Ezio diving to the water to run from his enemies.

A screenshot of Ezio tries to sneak up on his enemies by water.

A screenshot of Ezio kills an enemy in stealth.

A screenshot of Ezio using a halberd or a spear to fight multiple enemies.

Sparda™

Had read about this in another site, and yeah, I'm hyped about this one. I definitely loved the first game at first sight and loving the new additions too.

Keaton

Premium
^Have you no shame =p

Oddly, ACX is working for me now :D Yay! Activity here I come :)

EDIT: Congratz Mr. D for your 3'000th post ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;169614 said:
^Have you no shame =p

Oddly, ACX is working for me now :D Yay! Activity here I come :)

EDIT: Congratz Mr. D for your 3'000th post ^_^

Nope no shame here... :lol:

The more the merrier there. ^_^

Thanks, Vauxchen just mentioned it to me too (i hadnt noticed). :lol:

Dante94513

I definitely loved the first. When I saw my gameinformer Mag of AC2, I was like "HA OH, OMG YESSS." I can't wait to get my hands on.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I enjoyed the smart advertising during the Da Vinci Code movie last night for Assassins Creed II, excellently done i must say (although i knew it was coming).

Top Bottom