• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Artists required - REWARD OFFERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dunno if anyone can help me here but I'm needing an image created - not a sig or anthing within a border - I need a creature drawn/created somehow and although I can picture him in my head, I have no ability whatsoever to put him onto paper. That's where (hopefully) one or more of you super talented artists come in:

Think the teeth of Venom but so large that the jaw cannot close - always drooling slightly because he cannot close his mouth fully

No eyes - a smooth, round, bald head with nostrils but no other facial features apart from two recesses in either side of the head to serve as ears. head is largely made up of the huge jaws/teeth - so a big forehead not needed.

A slight stoop - not quite hunched, but a little bent over at the shoulders so the long arms hang down quite far

a body like an upright werewolf but with no hair - again, smooth skin, preferably a dark grey colour. not to look too powerfully built though - quite slim and wiry

long bony/claw like hands - like if you were drawing an evil witch, say. Long fingernails - that sort of thing.

feet can be like human feet but with similar nails to hands, if poss.

If anyone can do this for me (I know the description is not very good at all) then there is 2000 rep points in it for you and a 3 month free-of-charge Gold Supporter subscription - plus 1000 for every member who makes a genuine attempt (or attempts), even if your design isn't chosen at the end.

any help much appreciated!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
This is freaking unfair, I'm off for the summer from college, and my scanner broke when I was doing a piece of design work T_T
Arg, I'll make an attempt though and find someway...>_>

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I know my specs are not particularly helpful - if there was some way I could get into my brain and pull out the mental image then that would be more than helpful...

I'm not in a massive rush or anything - just really REALLY want this character drawn somehow by someone who, unlike me, does not have the skills of a retarded pineapple...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Do you want it coloured also? Is it for a competition or anything in particular you need it done; or to fuel your imagination? :p

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
ooh!!!!!! I LOVE drawing!!!!! :D
I'll give it ago, but it could take me some time. I have to think about what features first, then I will draw it. It could take from 1 week - about 2 months. But I'll try to do it before 2 months!!!! :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I know a program that you can use to make such a thing, as you want it and make a picture of it, and give it a name, and make it do stuff, the program is spore, il give it a go with your specs, then email you the picture, i hope it will work

Sicktress

Artist
I'm going to attempt to do this, see if I can figure it out, but the way you describe it reminds me of the monsters in the anime Devil May cry episode where Lady and Trish fight, you know the ones that bite from afar yet they can take your gun out of yur hand without touching you? Not sure if you saw the anime..

Keaton

Premium
Hope these help Angel, some concepts...
I will produce a full-body, full-size one as soon as I can ^__^

steves-2b.png

(PM'd you full size concept)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thanks for all the offer so far and Keaton your rep is on the way.

To answer some questions - the figure is only going to be grey, so colouring isn't essential if you find it easier to just make the outline.

This creature is a character for my story and in order to really understand him I need a physical representation of who he is. I would never enter someone else's art into a competition so don't worry on that score ;)

I've never seen the anime but anything that helps you besides my crappy description is all good :D

I just know we have some crazy-good artists here and although my reasons for wanting something made probably seem pretty crap to you guys, it would make the world of difference to how I compose this story and that's really the reason why there is a reward offered.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'll have to try that link out later as my browser can't find google AGAIN. Unless someone can upload the image here?

Never seen RE2 or Parasite Eve, so it's going to be a case of major coincidence if it is what I'm looking for :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Man, wish I could draw anything other than stick-men... Nice concept, Keaton. +rep =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I wish i could draw that well, but i will try and change that mouth, and when the full version comes out i will use your monster as my base monster lol, il try and make a small video of it waling around and roaring adnthing like that for you, give you a little more imagination

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Forgive me ._. My scanner broke and alot of the details cannot be seen. The camera is also cheap and bad quality. I done a quick sketch yesterday; it's not exact to your description, but i'm changing it around and doing other doodles.
khguh.jpg

Can't take pictures until later on because the light screws it up.
You may ALSO be looking for the Regenerator off RE4 Angel, it has eyes but they're creepy 0.o
http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/2/23/Regenerator.jpeg
http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/c/cb/Re4-iron-maiden.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Rep being added once this post is done - thanks for the image.

Managed to see those links now and the bodies are similar (apart from the spiky one) but the emphasis is on the huge jutting teeth - they're kind of his defining feature.

That sketch you've drawn is brilliant...if you can thin-out the neck and make the jaw much bigger, that would be even more awesomer :D

You guys sure know how to draw some creepy stuff :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom