• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

artistful dreams

ok since everyone here listen to music and each one of us has his/her favorite artist. and i know that sometimes we dream about them. for example we dream that we atended one of there concerets. or that you had a dream that your favorite artist visited you and asked you to help him/her with something.

so i thought of making this thread to share our artistful dreams

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I went to see The GazettE and then randomly disappeared into my bedroom where we were in a dogpile... That bit was because of a rugby scrum though...

after watching the PV of Gackt's new single Ghost i had a dream that he came to me and told me that he wants some ideas for his new single. at that time i was sitting infront of my PC and i was playing Resident Evil 2. so i told him that he should make a single and call it the walking dead. and told him that the song and the PV should talk about how the sorvivors are feeling while they are in that nigtmare.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I had a dream where I machine-gunned all the stupid boy bands.

Lined them up against a wall and killed them execution style.^_^

i had a dream last night that evanescence made a performance at my graduation party and she asked me to sing bring me to life with her insted of the person who sings with her in that song.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I had a dream where everything was nice and i got to meet escape the fate, and then everything went bad when i turned into a vampire and consequently turned max green into a vampire.

Top Bottom