• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Artbook?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
For those who are getting the special edition of DMC4, does it have an artbook with it? If so, and if anyone is willing... scans plz? You'll get tons of rep+ and lovin. Lolz. But seriously, it will be appreciated.

It's really hard to find any concept art for the DMC games except the 99th floor, but that was the artbook for DMC1.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
The Collector's Edition of DMC4 comes with a digital artbook. It should be easy for anyone who gets it to be able to copy the pictures.

Swoosh

My PC is being *****y about reading my bonus DVD, but if I can get it reading, I'll upload pictures tonight if no one beats me to it.

***EDIT***

Alright, it's working. Pics coming in a minute.

Swoosh

Chat Icons and Wallpapers:

chaticon0we4.jpg

chaticon1zk9.jpg

chaticon2yv4.jpg

chaticon3kc9.jpg

chaticon4lc5.jpg

chaticon5bl7.jpg

The actual art won't let me save it, so I'll have to print screen it. Those will be up later.

Swoosh

Here's the beginning of the artwork. Sorry about the watermark, I'm working on it.

That's it for now. I'm tired. I'll upload as many as I can in the morning, and the rest tomorrow night.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Wow... I appreciate the effort you went through to upload these. I guess Rainbow will be surprised to see that you responded to her request so soon.

Even with the watermark, it makes me look forward to it when I pick up my copy tomorrow. I like concept art and all that stuff.

BomberDom08

noway i preordered the special edition (i wasnt able to go get it today on count of the weather) so it comes with an artbook? sweet

Swoosh

Here's the rest of the character section, the rest of the art will be up tonight, or even this morning, depending on how long it takes.

Swoosh

Well, how awesome is this? I happen to have no school the day after I get DMC4. I'm so lucky. :p. Anyway, that means more pics, so here is as much as I can upload. My next post will be the last of it.

Swoosh

Windows Clipboard wouldn't let me take screenshots of the pictures, something about "copyright" etc. So, I downloaded a different screening program, but I'm not going to pay for it, at least not yet, hence the watermarking.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
For those asking about the GameSpot pre-order artbook, I got mine early when I went to pick up the game, and found out that yes, it had been delayed a day. That's okay, they gave me my art book. It's a small little thing, and it's mostly renders and cutscene pics we've already seen. However, it DOES give some good design pics of Nero's weapons, something I, most certainly, will need for my costume work.

Swoosh

Here is the last of the Bonus Disk Art, and includes some awesome weapon views. If everyone wants, I might willing to take my art book apart and scan it's pages for people to view soon, so that might be my next little project, that is, if I can bring myself to do it. :p Anyway, here ya go.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I actually just got all the artwork form the DVD, no screen caps, and it's rather simple. If anyone wants them posted, I can upload to my file servers and post,

Swoosh

Alright, you need to tell me how. Other than reading the DVD's files, I have no idea how you could, :p. But please post them. I'm interested.

Top Bottom