• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Artbook?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
What you do is right click the DVD in your directory menu, then do an explore on the DVD. I already got all the artwork copied to my hard drive that way

Swoosh

Nice. I'll just change my posts to those then, since I just got them, if that's okay. If not, you can upload them. Anyway, +rep to you. :)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Whatever works for you. I thought since I got them off, I would help out. ^^ If anyone wants, I can scan the Nero Weapons pics from the artbook.

Swoosh

You might wanna check your PM's. Anyway, I'm going to (sadly) disassemble my art book. It's the only way to get really good scans. But please, upload them, because I don't want to tear pages, so I have to be careful with the binding, so this might take awhile.

Gyakutan

Swoosh;66278 said:
Here's the beginning of the artwork. Sorry about the watermark, I'm working on it.

That's it for now. I'm tired. I'll upload as many as I can in the morning, and the rest tomorrow night.

The sixth image from the top features a character that bears a striking resemblence to Vergil. Were the developers planning to include him in the game, or is this just very early concept art of Nero?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
IMO, it was Vergil, since early on we were told that he was in the game, but that was during the pre-production phase. There was also artwork for Humajn Vergil in DMC1, but it was never used. A lot of designs and ideas don't make the final cut, after all

BomberDom08

well when i went to pick mine up they didnt give it to me and when i asked them they said they didnt know anything about it

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Bomber; I'll be making scans, so that should help. My regrets on that, BTW. My GameStop was really nice, gave me one a couple days ago because the shipment had been delayed a day, and then gave me another one when I picked up the game. One will be nobly sacrificed in the name of helping my fellow DMCers who could not get the book.

Top Bottom