• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arrival of the Crimson Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Hey, people! 'Kay, the title might make me look like an arrogant a** but really, I'm just a "harmless" little fan who's waaaay too slow in the DMC series because of various reasons unrelated to my playing skills. :cool:

Alright, basic facts on me:

• I got into DMC really late (because I couldn't afford the games up till a few years ago) o_O
  • I'm still scraping money together to buy a PS3, and therefore, be able to play DMC4.
  • I think that Sparda can kick Sephiroth's a** without even having to move a step. XD

Favorite characters? Sparda, Dante, Vergil. Most hated characters? Mundus, Arius, Arkham, Sanctus (basically, I hate the bad guys :D )

I'm also a fanfic writer but I haven't actually gotten down to writing a DMC one because I think I'll ruin the characters with the list of dumb and random things I might make them do. XD Unless you guys want a fic where Dante runs through the streets singing out of tune and throwing wet paper strips into people's houses... I think it's best for all of us that those ideas remain ideas. ;)

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forum, Crimson Claw. Enjoy your stay!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, dude! Hope you enjoy your time here. I like your sig, too. Shows how badass Sparda really is. :D

What do you think of the people here? (And, to a lesser extent, myself.)

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Thanks for the welcome, both of you!

@DreadnoughtDT: He is the most badass character in gaming history despite we not actually having a chance to play the real him. I think the people here are pretty cool (which includes you, of course), and hey, I could get used to this. :cool:

@Bullet_Witch912: Thanks! Can't help but say it again, but the Bayonetta sig is really cool.

(EDITTED: I put down the wrong username. If I ever make another noob mistake like that again, I might just bury myself for it. XD)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;203441 said:
[*]I'm still scraping money together to buy a PS3, and therefore, be able to play DMC4.

[*]I think that Sparda can kick Sephiroth's a** without even having to move a step. XD[/LIST]

I'm also a fanfic writer but I haven't actually gotten down to writing a DMC one because I think I'll ruin the characters with the list of dumb and random things I might make them do. XD Unless you guys want a fic where Dante runs through the streets singing out of tune and throwing wet paper strips into people's houses... I think it's best for all of us that those ideas remain ideas. ;)

You could play DMC4 on the Xbox too if you've got that console. And YEAH!! Sparda vs Sephiroth...not much of a match, since it would be a breeze for Sparda ^_^

And the image of Dante running through the streets doing that is hilarious :D I've seen fanfic writers do way worse to the characters, and I mean, you really get twisted people out there, so I doubt having Dante do silly things is going to ruin him all that much. So really, feel free to post your fanfics up! I'll read it :D

Oh... and welcome to the forum, lol.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Thanks, clairavance. I've read some of your fanfics two days ago, and I gotta say, they're really good. Better than some I've read on fanfiction.net, in fact.

Well, I would play DMC4 on the XBox... unfortunately it isn't a 360. Oh well, another reason I should be doing part-time work, but why work when the next 5 months are going to be the only long break in my life? lol

aka958

Don't trust people
Man... Always late... I better start counting.

Welcome Crimson claw, hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of patience towards me.
Also i don't know if sparda would kick Sephiroths *ss. We have never seen spardas power but i don't think he had the power to summon a gigantic meteor to destroy a planet.

Ten...

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;203641 said:
@Romero: He is the most badass character in gaming history despite we not actually having a chance to play the real him.
Is Romero a game character? :huh: I had no idea! Is he in a DMC game by any chance? I don't play DMC so I don't know.

And your sig is really cool too.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Welcome to the forum ! :D Are you anyway related to the crimson chin form fariy odd parents ? :lol:

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@aka958: Thanks for the welcome! Yep, I'll try to be patient (although I should first say that patience was not a virtue I was born with. XP). And yeah, point taken, but since in real life demons seem to have strange otherworldly powers that can drive people insane just like Jenova cells can, maybe they'd get stuck in a stalemate. (I wouldn't discount the fact that demons could do a host of other unpleasant things to Sephiroth if they decide to gang up on him so that they can eliminate the threat o_O)

@Romero: XD No, putting a "@" is how I mean that a message is specifically directed to someone. You're not a game character but you're cool anyways. And thanks for the compliment :cool:

@Damien: Thanks for the welcome! Um, no, I'm not related to the crimson chin, but I'll bet I can whip his/her/its a**. lol

@Darth Angelo: Thanks! You've got a wicked cool name too! It's safe to assume that you're a Star Wars fan and a Sith as well? That's cool. In Star Wars I'd be with the Mandalorians, though. Mercenary that works for the side that pays most.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;203673 said:
@Romero: XD No, putting a "@" is how I mean that a message is specifically directed to someone. You're not a game character but you're cool anyways. And thanks for the compliment :cool:
I know the use of "@". But your message in post #8 makes no sense to me, it's like you answered a question that I never asked. :unsure: That's why I thought you maybe talked about someone and not talked to me.

Perhaps you could explain what you meant in this post? Thanks. :)
Crimson Claw;203641 said:
@Romero: He is the most badass character in gaming history despite we not actually having a chance to play the real him. I think the people here are pretty cool (which includes you, of course), and hey, I could get used to this. :cool:

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Ah, I was referring to Sparda. XD Sorry for any misunderstandings, I thought it was kinda obvious. My bad.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi Crimson ClawWelcome to the forum. I call this place 'my second home'.
I hate Sanctus too :D
Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;203680 said:
Ah, I was referring to Sparda. XD Sorry for any misunderstandings, I thought it was kinda obvious. My bad.
Don't worry about it. ^_^

Maybe you have psychic powers and knew that I had no idea who Sparda is, and needed to learn about him? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom