• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arcade Scores Reset

Dark Drakan

Admin
As the Arcade has been closed to members and made exclusive to Gold Subscribers we have now reset the arcade scores.

^ yeah they have deleted the best arcade players such as sparda and bandoor so they wont shame their little treasured supporters, so they dont think that there are more skilled members at arcade that are NORMAL MEMBERS, long live the normal members and the skilled arcade players like Sparda and Bandoor

Dark Drakan

Admin
biohazardmaster;150786 said:
^ yeah they have deleted the best arcade players such as sparda and bandoor so they wont shame their little treasured supporters, so they dont think that there are more skilled members at arcade that are NORMAL MEMBERS, long live the normal members and the skilled arcade players like Sparda and Bandoor

Just didnt seem fair to have the scores open to people who can no longer play the arcades. Fair to everyone this way so get off your high horse. ;)

As if we care who has the best scores in an arcade personally i have more important things to think about. :lol: ;)

It was requested so i granted it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It also re-sets the tournaments that had people in who couldn't play them

Thanks DD =]

aka958

Don't trust people
I got such good high scores! i loved them! and now i have no time to write them down!!!

Top Bottom