• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

any Online game r u playing?

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
What r the online Games r u playing ?? :)

--------------
i am playing perfect world, zu online, battle field 2, aliens vs. predator 2, counter strike (all versions)... :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Eh, I never really got into the MMO scene too much, at most I've played Guild Wars on PC, Phantasy Star Universe on my 360, not much else really, I barely play Guild Wars anymore as it stands.

Although if you just mean games that can be played online, and not just MMORPGs, then Call of Duty 4, Battlefield: Bad Company, Halo 3, and that's about it.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm playing MGO on PS3. I would love to play anyone here in Metal Gear Online but considering a vast majority here are 360 fanboys, I wont bother asking.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;130838 said:
I'm playing MGO on PS3. I would love to play anyone here in Metal Gear Online but considering a vast majority here are 360 fanboys, I wont bother asking.

I'm getting a PS3 with MGS4 to play MGO specially online with a friend. Too bad its region locked so you couldn't play many people on here anyway.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
You mean on PC or consoles or in general?

i mean all..PC and consoles and general ^_^
---------------------------------------------
then i like to play "call of duty" and "Medal of Honor" so much :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
NerosDevil;130849 said:
I'm getting a PS3 with MGS4 to play MGO specially online with a friend. Too bad its region locked so you couldn't play many people on here anyway.

Thats effed up. Why it gotta be region locked? Why cant I play with u Englanders? LOL.

Man, and like 75% of the ppl here are from England.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Denatta;130915 said:
i mean all..PC and consoles and general ^_^
---------------------------------------------
then i like to play "call of duty" and "Medal of Honor" so much :lol:

In that case i play a lot of Call Of Duty 4 (360) and another i play from time to time is Battlefield Bad Company (360). Used to play a lot on PC until my GFX card died on me.

Top Bottom