• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Legacy of Kain fans?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi.
There is a petition going to get a final instalment of the Legacy Of Kain Series so all questions from defiance will hopefully be answered.
Apparently work had started on a game called The Dark Prophecy. 6 months into production, it was canned. (Possibly due to the fact that Eidos got the rights to Tomb Raider.)

If you want to sign it, here's the link/address:

http://www.petitiononline.com/LOK10010/

Its a Sarafan Crusade!

Thanks Guys

Keaton

Premium
I love the premise, but the gameplay of the previous titles left me feeling a bit woozy. The idea of vampires fighting demons is uber cool, (BloodRayne/DevilMayCry cross over :D), but despite how much I wanted to try Defiance, I never managed to pick up the title.

A sequel to Defiance would be cool though, if they listen to the fans and critics it could be a goundbreaking game, especially with such a fantastic plot and flawless voice acting :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I really, really enjoyed the original Legacy of Kane game for PSX. It was among the first few games I played where I actually felt like some Hollywood studio had backed the title and provided a team of actual script writers and whatnot. The sequel... not too bad. I got it for Christmas and really had a blast but I missed all the upgrades you could get for Raziel, like you could in the first one.

I mainly ended up playing Soul Reaver 2 for the story, in the end. Although, I thought it was a brilliant story at the time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I played Soul Reaver briefly and enjoyed it but no more in the series. Always wondered why it was never continued as it seemed to have a cult following.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
IAM FAN of LOK too I played Soul Reaver 1-2 & Blood omen 2 & Defiance .

Defiance was AWESOME and Soul reaver 2 too

aka958

Don't trust people
I remember a game where you where a vampire and i remembered that in the beginning (i think) you where thrown out of a waterfall by someone. You where a vampire and was weak against water.
That was an epic game. Dunno it's name but this name Kain and the name Soul reaver reminds me of that.

Edit: This is the one i remember! the exact one. Now when i heard the name i saw that video of the intro of Soul reaver I remember it fully. It wasn't a waterfall after all and Kain broke Raziels wings even earlier.
High five for making me remember this epic game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-C64VMFm4g

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was recommended to the series by a friend at the time of Blood Omen 2 and was hooked ever since. I loved Defiance, it was great playing as Kain as Raziel. But, i kinda wished that Kain's story was on one disc and Raziel's were on another (Just like DMC2 with Dante and Lucia.)

Top Bottom