• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any good movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hmm... I'm not entirely sure of any decent titles out at the moment. However, a hot-preorder would be X-Men 3: The Last Stand, which is apparently due for release in just under a month for UK residents.

aoshi

hello there devil may cry,
i saw superman returns.it was really larger than life.really "superman"ish.
it would have been cooler if it werent for those cliche scenes of taking lois lane for a fly or removing his shirt in an elevator.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u ever saw "Alien vs Predator"???
its tooo awsome...................the last fight was incredible

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u saw all Jurassic Park???
its great movie................the Dinossaurs are cool.................thats y i like the movie

Atikkin

Shrine Child
I felt like speaking to some of the people around here. I'm kind of anti-social, so I'm not really good at making a conversation. I heard that movie 'Crank' was quite something. But for the love of God, do not see The Descent; it's boring.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
devilmaycry;5920 said:
Hmm... I'm not entirely sure of any decent titles out at the moment. However, a hot-preorder would be X-Men 3: The Last Stand, which is apparently due for release in just under a month for UK residents.

I was watching the movie when u posted this...I'll X-Men 3: The Last Stand is a good movie,but i expected it to be more fun and full of action.:(

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Shaun of the dead, a movie full with black humor and parodys of Zombie-movies.
My favourite movie ever.
Except the HALO Movie once it's released :p

Tyles

I seen Shaun of the Dead. I got the DVD, actually. It's quite funny.

I'm not that big on movies lately. I only seem to like comedies as of late. I need to watch Ghostbusters 1 and 2. Also, I'd like to watch UHF. I can't find these DVDs around here, though. :(

machindix

I saw a movie called "Brothers of the Head" at a film festival recently and thought it was crazy. It's a drama documentary about a pair of conjoined twin rock stars in the 70s... not an average commercial film but pretty cool all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom