• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any good movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

haven't you seen the ring films? The original japanese ones are better then the american version.

OMG I heard that Uwe Boll is planning to make Far Cry into a movie as well as Dungeon Seige!!!

I like the movie adaptation to Silent Hill as well.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yup, I heard about Uwe's Dungeon Siege. The only measure available now is to kill him.
Jeez, I would like to watch Silent Hill, but I was sick, when it was showed in the cinemas

D

Deleted member 209

its coming out on DVD soon I think (well over here anyway). He actually has a fansite and thinks that he's a genius.

D

Deleted member 209

o wow star wars! :lol: I've watched all of them but I couldn't realli get in2 them..

I liked the one where Luke Skywalker lost his hnd I 4get which 1 it is.. somethin like the empire strikes back??

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, this one. I would rather called it "Bada$$ day of rebels" coz Han Solo got frozen and captured by Boba Fett, Princess Leia was captured too, Luke lost his hand and Lando Calrissian.....Nah, nigga was tip-top:lol:

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: :lol:

did u kno they had a little man inside C3PO? I didn't I was like OMG that's cruelty!
:lol:

D

Deleted member 209

I got the right one then.. yeah the little man came on TV and I was jus like NO WAY!! :O

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I wonder, how Darth Vader can see through his black (sic!) helmet?
Or he's hitting the walls when he walks?

D

Deleted member 209

I think that people are like *TURN LEFT TURN LEFT!! MY LEFT!!*

D

Deleted member 209

blind mans bluff! *all clones pick up sticks and start hitting him* DV does the mind choke thing.

D

Deleted member 209

DV trips over and several hundred rounds fly over his head, he gets up and crouches down to tie his shoelace and an axe flies over his head.

*clones look at each other*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom