• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any difference between "Hell or heaven" and "Hell and another hell"?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;166102 said:
Sadly I had to finish up last night after killing Echidna, shes a peice of cake when you how, as I said, I died numerous times attempting her but on my final attempt I barely took any damage and managed to achieve every Buster Animation Available (the hardest part was symaltaniously turning On then OFF the DT to initiate the Buster with the added power, but also by Bashing both the Buster and Blue Rose buttons you get more damage from the Buster and also fire off Summoned Blades :D)
I play Devil May Cry 4 on the 360, and on default controls it's almost impossible to charge your gun attack and use other attacks while charging. So I changed my controls, now I can charge gun attack while doing combos. I don't know if you play on 360 or PS3 but if any of them you should change your controls, put gun attack on one of the triggers and it makes the game so much easier. Especially if you have Neros charge shot 3, that is really powerful.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;166104 said:
I play Devil May Cry 4 on the 360, and on default controls it's almost impossible to charge your gun attack and use other attacks while charging. So I changed my controls, now I can charge gun attack while doing combos. I don't know if you play on 360 or PS3 but if any of them you should change your controls, put gun attack on one of the triggers and it makes the game so much easier. Especially if you have Neros charge shot 3, that is really powerful.

I'm a 360 player. I tried it on the Right Trigger, but for somereason it just wasn't working for me, I'll try again at a later date, but right now I can just about charge and initiate a few counter attacks/dodge with the Blue Rose charging, but not very effeciently.

^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;166105 said:
I'm a 360 player. I tried it on the Right Trigger, but for somereason it just wasn't working for me, I'll try again at a later date, but right now I can just about charge and initiate a few counter attacks/dodge with the Blue Rose charging, but not very effeciently.

^^
Left Bumper is good for gun attack, as you have the freedom of your right hand for sword combos.

Like I said before practice makes perfect, I used to play Bloody Palace all the time to get a feel for the new controls I had assigned, eventually they stuck and it made the game easier.

If you get really stuck on DMD and need items, here is a video on how to farm red orbs pretty quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc4llWsKkcE

I had to resort to this a few times on my first playthrough.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;166107 said:
Left Bumper is good for gun attack, as you have the freedom of your right hand for sword combos.

Like I said before practice makes perfect, I used to play Bloody Palace all the time to get a feel for the new controls I had assigned, eventually they stuck and it made the game easier.

If you get really stuck on DMD and need items, here is a video on how to farm red orbs pretty quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc4llWsKkcE

I had to resort to this a few times on my first playthrough.

I've seen that before, but +rep all the same ^_^

Oddly, I can manage the levels fine, but as above when I use an item on a boss, then die, I carry on trying and eventually I do it without items ¬_¬;; which is annoying :D

But hey, as you say, pratice makes perfect ^_^

Top Bottom