• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

I hate it when people fear growing up. They always talk about dying with their family because they don't want to be alone. We all die alone. We all slowly rot wasting our lives on this pitiful planet we call home. We will all die. We all rot in the filth that the human race produces on a daily basis. I bottle my emotions. I now have Clinical depression, OCD, possibly anxiety disorder, and depersonalization disorder.

Many fear death. But death is a beautiful thing.
It's so good to see one bit of corruption die, only to be replaced by a crying brat of a child who will probably grow up to kill or steal and produce hate, pain, and heartless sex. Humans are truly terrible beings.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The dark knight;217674 said:
I hate it when people fear growing up. They always talk about dying with their family because they don't want to be alone. We all die alone. We all slowly rot wasting our lives on this pitiful planet we call home. We will all die. We all rot in the filth that the human race produces on a daily basis. I bottle my emotions. I now have Clinical depression, OCD, possibly anxiety disorder, and depersonalization disorder.

Many fear death. But death is a beautiful thing.
It's so good to see one bit of corruption die, only to be replaced by a crying brat of a child who will probably grow up to kill or steal and produce hate, pain, and heartless sex. Humans are truly terrible beings.

not all of them there are good people. i'm not one of them but they are out there. and for one who dose not care the bad ones are the best entertainment.

there is no beauty in death in and of itself. there can be beauty in the reason for a death. an honerable death such as the death of one who sacrifices themselves for others is a thing worty of prase. if you are heartless the death of others can provide entertainment but it is an ugly thing.

beauty is in life. the contiued interatction of all things. the system sustaining itself as it progresses to something beyond itself. the contiued march of progress, evolution and suvival. that is beauty.

human darkness is instinct. it is what we exist for. to dominate to shape all things for our own benifit. accept it and enjoy it for you are as human as the rest of us.

and don't forget. without pain there is no joy. without hate there is no love.light exists because it is wrapped in darkness. those who do not suffer live hollow lives and find no point in it.

and as to your last objecton. i don't get your problem with that at all. pyisical pleasure is what it is. it can be without more to it and there is nothing wrong with that.

The dark knight

You are corrupted as well. You gain pleasure from that which is evil. How would you feel if someone BANGED your wife? Would you be so careless then? I think not. I am human, but I realize that is not a good thing. Look at us. We gain pleasure from sickness and corruption. Life can be good. But it isn't anymore. Death itself is beautiful. One less sick person to further ruin the lives of others.

You have come to the same conclusions I did years ago. You will soon reach my stage. Where everything we do is sick and demented. You will realize this soon enough. Or not, it doesn't matter. I don't believe in evolution. All so called evidence is full of crap. I spent six months studying it and religion and evolution has no reliable evidence.

And no one is good. Don't forget that. If you do, you'll find yourself in a hole you can't climb out of.

By the way. Learn how to spell.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The dark knight;217686 said:
You are corrupted as well. You gain pleasure from that which is evil. How would you feel if someone BANGED your wife? Would you be so careless then? I think not. I am human, but I realize that is not a good thing. Look at us. We gain pleasure from sickness and corruption. Life can be good. But it isn't anymore. Death itself is beautiful. One less sick person to further ruin the lives of others.

You have come to the same conclusions I did years ago. You will soon reach my stage. Where everything we do is sick and demented. You will realize this soon enough. Or not, it doesn't matter. I don't believe in evolution. All so called evidence is full of crap. I spent six months studying it and religion and evolution has no reliable evidence.

And no one is good. Don't forget that. If you do, you'll find yourself in a hole you can't climb out of.

Thanks for making me more depressed than I already am.
icon_neutral.gif

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Dark Knight. Please do calm down. I think I speak for most people that read some of the things you say, when I tell you that you are upsetting or are on the verge of upsetting quite a few of us. I respect your opinions and ideals, but I do not like them, and I would appreciate it if you would not spread them in such a dramatic manner as saying that the human race and all that revolves around it is basically a rotting, squabbling pile of dirt. I know that you started this thread, but you have strayed from your own topic by an amazing distance, going from anxiety to saying that we as a whole are corrupt and worthless. We aren't worthless, and not all of us are as corrupt as you would pose us to be. And I most certainly do not enjoy being called terrible.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Agreed. While humans as a whole aren't exactly perfect we're not exactly horrible either. We're....somewhere in between. In the end it boils down to the individual's choices. A few bad people doesn't mean that humanity is lost.

But back on topic :3

I think that the depression I deal with is slowly recessing. Writing helps :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
BlueDevil;217690 said:
Dark Knight. Please do calm down. I think I speak for most people that read some of the things you say, when I tell you that you are upsetting or are on the verge of upsetting quite a few of us. I respect your opinions and ideals, but I do not like them, and I would appreciate it if you would not spread them in such a dramatic manner as saying that the human race and all that revolves around it is basically a rotting, squabbling pile of dirt. I know that you started this thread, but you have strayed from your own topic by an amazing distance, going from anxiety to saying that we as a whole are corrupt and worthless. We aren't worthless, and not all of us are as corrupt as you would pose us to be. And I most certainly do not enjoy being called terrible.
This. Seriously. Sure, there are some horrible people in the world; Hell! Most of the world is horrible, but there's some true, good people out there. You just have to look for them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well then stop trying to get all of us to believe this so called "truth". We can believe whatever the crap we want to, so just stop. It's ridiculous to say that all humans are nothing but rotting husks, waiting for something that is so "beautiful" as death. There is true good in this world, but it's overshadowed by the darkness. Light will always be overcast by those who would cloud it.

No one by themselves is truly good, but no one is truly evil either.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this nonsense. It's ridiculous.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The dark knight;217853 said:
No one is good. I am not good either. This causes some of my anxiety.

You know, there are people on this site struggling with depression (and this thread points out), who have had thoughts of suicide, so saying **** like this can really **** with those people's heads.
icon_neutral.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I sent a message to Credo. He or another mod will see this soon enough and lock the thread or something.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Right, this crap is getting old, I'm aware that I've posted in this thread myself but the topic has just gone so far off track it's unreal.

Dark Knight, your views are your views and you're entitled to them, I accept that, however, don't start forcing them down the throats of others, don't make people feel bad about their very nature and stop making people question themselves, we have several members dealing with depression around here and the last thing they need to see is your general negativity and bad attitude.

Hating humanity and being a tool does not make you a hardass, or cool for that matter, get the hell out of that childish mentality and start being a decent, productive member of the forums, as opposed to someone who's very aim seems to be to either troll or just make people feel like crap, if I see any more of this activity, you're out of here, and that's final.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom