• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another DmC article

Meg

I thought it was a good article. I'm glad someone is pointing out the good and bad instead of just blindly loving everything about it and telling everyone who disagrees to shut up. :shifty:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I thought it was a good article. I'm glad someone is pointing out the good and bad instead of just blindly loving everything about it and telling everyone who disagrees to shut up. :shifty:
Come on, they're just surprised at how good it was and are glad to for it. As to the whole "and telling everyone who disagrees to shut up :shifty:," I'm sure that back when they hate it they were still telling people who dissagreed with them to shut up.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

i agree with meg as this breeds good debate oppurtunity rather than haters or supporters shouting over each other.

Reactions: Meg

AngelMode

i agree with meg as this breeds good debate oppurtunity rather than haters or supporters shouting over each other.

Creates a good debate opportunity, or another reason for supporters to start hating on the haters, in this case. And let me see... my money goes to the later.

The graphics look alright to me, it's just a very unique sort of art style (kinda like Borderlands with the whole cartoon-ish feeling). They did mention that the 30 fps wasn't that much of a problem and it looked smooth, so that's nice to hear from people that don't sound very positive about the game.

As for the Vergil thing, I was pretty much convinced that Vergil was in the game when Tameem said "we are not talking about Vergil yet" during E3... so he basically threw in a "yeah, he's in the game but we can't say anything just yet." Nevertheless, until I hear outright from NT or Capcom that he's in the game I will still remain somewhat skeptical.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Graphic hounds are really ****ing me off even in the internet.
Graphics is not a main selling point.I repeat it is "not" a selling point.
Half of the games that i know which i think a graphical achievement, nobody even cares about it.
I'm not just talking about DmC(Which i think have a great graphics)i'm talking about all good games that doesn't have such good graphics.You want something nice? Buy a painting or go to some imageboard assholes.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Graphic hounds are really ******* me off even in the internet.
Graphics is not a main selling point.I repeat it is "not" a selling point.
Half of the games that i know which i think a graphical achievement, nobody even cares about it.
I'm not just talking about DmC(Which i think have a great graphics)i'm talking about all good games that doesn't have such good graphics.You want something nice? Buy a painting or go to some imageboard assholes.
While I agree that graphics alone isn't the main selling point of games, it still is important to an extent. Bland environments and textures and bad character designs can sometimes detract gamers from playing a game. I myself don't care too much about graphics but REALLY bad ones can most certainly put me off. That hasn't happened yet, though.

crush

Clearly square Enix proves that graphics are NOT the focal point....Like how decades has it been since they made a hit game?
And yes making 2D dots to 3D polygons makes fans running to the opposite direction. game creators should stop doing that you know.

TyIquan_DmC

Uh...it hasn't been that long since SE made a successful game. Dissidia, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance is sure to be popular...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's an article about the new DmC game... the clue would be in DmC.
Does there have to be a point? Being a Devil may cry forum, i assumed the people who like Devil May Cry franchise would like to read this... crazy huh:w00t:

Hilarious...
However I met what is the article about? I read it but I don't get it.

AngelMode

Hilarious...
However I met what is the article about? I read it but I don't get it.

It's an article about the new DmC game... the clue would be in DmC.
Does there have to be a point? Being a Devil may cry forum, i assumed the people who like Devil May Cry franchise would like to read this... crazy huh:w00t:

And I guess it is from some people who playtested it and are just giving their opinions/facts about the game... I don't... get... what is there to get?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
And I guess it is from some people who playtested it and are just giving their opinions/facts about the game... I don't... get... what is there to get?

When I read that article at first I didn't get at all. But after rereading, I see its a poorly written article about how DmC is.
But nevermind I get it now. Thanks..

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
well i respect this persons opinion, but i find it hard to belive as every OTHER person whos played it has commended it on the graphics and fluidity of motion. even people who hate the game ( critics talked about the targetting and style of dante) so im just gonna disregard it.

When I read that article at first I didn't get at all. But after rereading, I see its a poorly written article about how DmC is.
But nevermind I get it now. Thanks..

just as an excuse to use this
CiCv3Z8pMku4XtMbZAd1fQ2.jpg

788Masri

Ooooh! You used the New Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Wizard! Nice! That is worthy of a return Five High! :D

to be honest, i had no idea what significance it has in the sentaii. i just saw this and was like..."THIS IS AWESOME AND I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'D LOVE THIS" :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
to be honest, i had no idea what significance it has in the sentaii. i just saw this and was like..."THIS IS AWESOME AND I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'D LOVE THIS" :D

Toei the company that makes Super Sentai also makes Kamen Rider shows. Kamen Rider is Super Sentai's "sister program" if you will. Yes I did LOVE it, THANK YOU! :)

788Masri

Toei the company that makes Super Sentai also makes Kamen Rider shows. Kamen Rider is Super Sentai's "sister program" if you will. Yes I did LOVE it, THANK YOU! :)

dont mention it m8. what are friends for? besides anything for a fellow Toph fan :D

back to the topic, i really doubt the legitimacey of these claims. i mean, of all the reviews of the game so far has praised the things this person has criticized. if more people come forward and say the same thing then i'll take it more seriously. but for now.. meh

Top Bottom