• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animals

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
article-0-05CEDC69000005DC-473_468x488.jpg

I love this pic. X3 I love big, adorable snakes, and this Burmese python is freaking adorable! I have one of my own, but I don't save the pictures to my computer because my phone HATES my computer. >_<

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Wow, your posts are so beautiful... And those spiders... uhmmmm, I am conflicted between an "AWWWWWWW" and running away...
Sorry but I have an utter fear for insects and little such things...

However, a small contibution to the thread...
9k=

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
We'll be moving soon and I'll finally be able to get a dog or two after waiting my whole life! I'm so ready!!!

But Here is a pic of my favorite Animal! I used to have one, her name was 'beardie;. But we had to give her away to a relative because my dad couldn't afford her anymore (Single-Parent in school, go figure XP). But I seriously hope to get one again.These guys are seriously sweet and enjoy human contact. Never been bitten by mine, she would ride on my shoulder too!
bearded-dragon.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I used to keep a few reptiles... but I am worried about doing that again here because of power cuts, they seem to occur a lot in this village, or maybe just in my building... but power cuts can kill your reps if you're out somewhere and its cold inside.

There was one that happened and killed my skink when I was away on holiday as a kid. My friend checking on my pets didn't realise it was off. Don't want that to happen again

Top Bottom