• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animals

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
imagevyc.jpg

Here's three of my big babies, it was hard enough getting all of them to look at me at the same time XD

Big black one on the left: Sammie
Skinny black one on the right: Shadow
And a recent new addition, the white/brown one: Milly

There's also another 2 dogs, 5 cats and a budgie but I think this is enough for now :p

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I still have one more dog but I think she's with my Grandfather, she's quite porky too :3
How many do you have? We own quite a lot ourselves actually. 10 to be exact but they have a nice large yard for them to play around in. Most of them are strays that we found that we take our of while a couple were a gift. Each have their own story and have such distinct personalities. I love them to death. I grew up around dogs and I can't live without one x3

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
How many do you have? We own quite a lot ourselves actually. 10 to be exact but they have a nice large yard for them to play around in. Most of them are strays that we found that we take our of while a couple were a gift. Each have their own story and have such distinct personalities. I love them to death. I grew up around dogs and I can't live without one x3

At the house I'm currently at, 5, at my Aunts house which I also stay at, I also have 2 babies there, one similar to Tutu and the other about quarter of the size of Sammie, same colour and all. I actually would prefer to just have 2 dogs but meh, the more the merrier. As for cats, I currently have 5 here as well, I have no idea where they spend most of their day, the only one I see any more is Harry(who I can hopefully snap a picture of in his basket lol)...

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
We have 3 cats atm. Used to be four but one of them passed away a couple of months ago (RIP Blacky) That was my main little man haha. Preicious has the habit of falling asleep in cardboard boxes. I have a pic of her sleeping in a Honey Buns box. I gotta find it lol. But in the meanwhile:
This is Pup Pup...aparently getting blinded by the flash ^_^ He's a winnie dog He has many nicknames: Toto, Taco, Pup Smith, but Pup Pup is his main one. Hopefully I can find a better one when we're not blinding the poor thing.
335476_102872103167422_2110444903_o.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thanks very much, who says Staffordshire Bull Terriers are aggressive dogs. :lol:
Yea, they're not, the ones that end up aggressive are the ones people keep chained in a yard all day or encouraged to bark and bite things. Totally different if they're brought up/trained to be family dogs, good with kids too if you can get them used to kids early in their lives from puppy stage.

It's kinda sad how some people view some dog breeds as more vicious than others when any dog is capable of biting. The difference is just the size and strength of the dog, making it more 'hazardous' if it did, I guess. I think just about any dog can make a great family pet, as long as it's brought up to be. Not so sure about rescue Staffs, I wouldn't risk that. Some dogs get put through so much crap it can't ever be undone.

EllDawn

I love animals. I've pretty much grown up around them my whole life. So, thank you for making this thread. I wish I had seen it earlier.

Anyway, one of my baby-girls is in my DP. Her name is Ada, and she has been spoiled ever since I got her. Later I'll have to include a picture of my cat, Merlose. She tends to believe she rules the place, and she lets me know every day. She's actually 13, now, which is pretty old for an outdoor cat.

I also have a guinea pig (Aylen), African gray (Caesar) and cockatiel (Sweetie). I could probably post some of my memories of past pets. Some were very surprising.

Top Bottom