• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An idea for Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero starts to sound like Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus?! Holy crap! I thought I was the only one on here who'd ever played that game...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, why not make a gun instead of a sword? You could give it a bayonet so it can do slashing combos too.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
let me think.......i got nothin

slick!!!!......a sort of flexy pole with a thing at the end....like a plunger lookin thing it plants blades on the ground that zoom at the enemy

make a dt thing out of that

oh and excrima may not be good cuz i made it in 10 seconds like this

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
demon genral;214248 said:
let me think.......i got nothin

slick!!!!......a sort of flexy pole with a thing at the end....like a plunger lookin thing it plants blades on the ground that zoom at the enemy

make a dt thing out of that

oh and excrima may not be good cuz i made it in 10 seconds like this

Heh could someone translate this.

Or you could explain better whats is this

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
sort of hard to explain it releases blades that saw through the ground hit the enemy

a green flex of metal with a green upside down bowlit releases the blades the blades are demons in hell releasing there anger in a blade form

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Also something DT and i thinked by a great deal of time was to create a hub level.

Hub level:
Fortuna: The place where the mission giver, customizer, decoring and all other things will be in the Order HQ(Now called Order of the Arm)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MISSION 1
Date of Blind Lovers
Protect your love and help your comrades!

NOTE: You will get four allies in this mission. They are just basic order soldiers, but they can still get you out of a tight squeeze. However, they are extremely weak.

Number of areas: 1

Area 1: Diner

Rooms: 3

Room 1: Dining Room

NEW ENEMY
Assassin

A weaker version of Blades that are able to turn invisible. However, they are not too smart when it comes to combat.

Kill three to continue to the next room.

Room 2: Diner Exit

Kill four more Assassins and six Scarecrows. This is probably where some of your allies will die.

Room 3: Outside Diner

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- <-- Indicates boss fight.
BOSS BATTLE

Assassin Leader

This "boss" will become a normal enemy later. He has stronger attacks than the Assassins, but they're all the same moves. Kill him to finish the mission.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Love's Ties (5G)
Beat the first mission.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Health Insurance (5G)
No soldiers died.

What do you think of having achievements? Too cliche, or what?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok the achivements keep those there.

I will do the cutscenes.

Entering cutscene:

Nero and Kyrie, enter the diner and they sit in some chairs with look towards the sea.

K:"Good place Nero, the sea wind is good for us, and the calm sound of the birds calm even the beasts".

N:"Thanks". He opens the menu and looks in it, he hears a strange noise.
"What is that". Nero goes up from his chair. He points the Order soldiers to come five of them go inside, they look around and Nero stays with Kyrie.

Assasins cutscene:

One soldiers, guiding the rest stays still, suddenly and all people on the diner looks at it, a red fluid, drops from his neck, the drops of blood fall in something lower that him, it the Assassin drop his invisible state. The people runs from the diner and the remaining Assassins start jumping around until they all hit themselfves with the rest.

Boss cutscene:

Nero goes outside and feels how a giant beast breaths behind him, he quickly uses the Red Queen and stop the attack from the Boss.

N: So what do we have here something with a bigger as* that his brain, well we shall prove how smart you are.

Boss dead:

Nero jumps in the air, with Yamato in hand, he goes in DT and launchs some wawes of energy towards the enemy, the wawes cut the enemy, and Nero kicks it, making the parts fall to the water.

Kyrie walks towards DT Nero.

K:What happened are you ok, do you are hurt?.

N:Calm down Kyrie, they didnt hurt me, are you ok?

K:Of course, i just was caring about you.

At the end the two look each other to the eyes and the screen goes black

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;214242 said:
Hey, why not make a gun instead of a sword? You could give it a bayonet so it can do slashing combos too.

a gun with a bayonette. that has close range combos... now where have i seen that before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;214383 said:
a gun with a bayonette. that has close range combos... now where have i seen that before.

*DT looks left and right* Nowhere...

Actually I'd already made one that has a bayonet. Except instead of shotgun it's an AK-47...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;214396 said:
*DT looks left and right* Nowhere...

Actually I'd already made one that has a bayonet. Except instead of shotgun it's an AK-47...

oh i didn't notice. and i've actually made two weapons with bayonettes. DH-13 ( an pistol sized fully automatic shotgun) and DH-62A ( a assault rifle that can be used as part of a gunblade.)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dt what if we make some parts of Fortuna closed, and you will need a certain weapon to unlock them.

Your idea of phanton weapons will work for high places.

And Echo could work in some places where the space is fragile

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually wanted to do something that is kinda cliched... I want to get your opinion on it.

Echo lets you go to a dark world version of the room you're in. (all exits are sealed off) What you do in the dark world affects the real world and vice versa. Would that be okay?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I dont see the cliche in it.

It doesnt matter, only in places where the space is weak.

Now i see the cliche, Metroid doesnt it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah... Metroid Prime 2. It's actually where I got Echo's name from. Because the full title of that game is Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. But in Japan, it's Dark Echoes instead of Echoes. I like Dark Echoes better.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here it is. It's not going to have level 1 customizations because anything you put on a gun is an enhancement, whether it be a scope or a laser sight, it's all the same.

Level 2 customizations
Scope: Increases accuracy.
Diamond Tipped Bayonet: Increases slashing damage.
50 Caliber Bullets: Increases shooting damage.

Level 3 customizations
Hopper Mine: Leaves a mine that bounces up and fires in a wide radius when an enemy gets too close. It explodes once it's ammunition is depleted.
Sun-Blast: Fires a small sphere of light that bursts into machine gun fire. (You know those orbs Mundus used? Kind of like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom