• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An idea for Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the leviathan.....the ultimate boss of resistance 2 i told you would like it....well at least say what the hell is that

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok here is the next feature, it consist about customize weapons.

Example: Red Queen.
Level 1 unlocks: Changing colors of the weapon.
Avalible: Blue, green, black, white, and of course normal.
Level 2 unlocks: Accesories
Avalible: Diamonds(More style at the cost of damage) , spikes (a balance in diamonds and blades), sharpers blade(More damage at the cost of look)
Level 3 unlocks: Ultimate Moves
Super exceed: Nero impales the Red Queen in the ground, it fills the floor with oil, Nero uses the exceed trigger, you should know the rest of the story.
Round Fire: Nero ignites the Red Queen, and charges it with demonic energy, he thows it in a circular style, it kills anything it touches (Except bosses, this took a great while to charge)

Meg

I really like the super exceed and round fire ideas. maybe an upgraded version could be having it bounce off of stuff. oh and how about Nero being able to use red queen to blast balls of fire at enemies?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Plasma: Nero charges Red Queen up to three times, each charge allowing one more fireball to be fired. They're extremely useful against plant-based and ice-based demons, but only half as effective on fire-based demons.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ok i got here the Yamato customize

Level 1 unlocks:New colors to the handle and sheath
Blue, white, red, and of course the normal color.
Level 2 unlocks: Demonic relics that will be tied to the Yamato handle(These replace the lace around the handle).
Stones that emit auras(The aura will add another element to Yamato), demonic cristals(These will give the Yamato a certain color aura, and increase his damage)
Level 3 unlocks:New moves.
Darkslash:Nero does a circular slash wth the Yamato, it kill anything that hits
Slayer:Nero eyes become red, he slash in every direction, launching wawes of energy around, these are almost onehit kill.

DT feel free to change those i think my mind doesnt know much about Katanas

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There's a few we've made up. We made up a pair of fire-elemental katana called Phantomtail, and then there was TCD's Athena crossbow.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dont forget your AK-47 DT good one still, also i think that customise shall be done in the silver statue we talked about, cause swicthing from super excced to round fire can be too overpowered

Laurence Barnes

Premium
how bout.......excrima they are 2 elemental circuler titanium blades

they can use pyro(fire)electroz(electric)gush(wind)blows wind out the holes between

you can also have a powerful sonic attack attach them together and spin them about

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I forgot to make forms for Echo, the gauntlets that can control space, allowing you to teleport. I have no ideas... Care to do them for me, Crazy Dude?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think they should just control wind, because we don't have a weapon that does that. Besides, controlling three elements is a bit ridiculous.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
ok and it has metal bumps on the sides with handles so you can spin and slice

your a killer dancing maniac hehe!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
demon genral;214215 said:
what ya think of excrima

Too much power, you have to create a weapons that is woth using and too balanced.

New Weapon:
Name:Echo.
Creator: DT.
Look:Like Beowulf, just that the lines are pale blue, and they shimer.

Level 1: Blue fading aura,ghost looks like a centaur demon, black eyes, Nero voice sounds like if him own a after voice. (Ever heared Dormir voice in Shadow of the Colossus), the space around him is distorting
Buster: Nero punched the enemy gut and raises it, Nero distors the space around the enemy, and the enemy implotes(Explotion from inside), if the enemy is too big Nero will jump om him open his mouth and distortion.

Level 2:Strong blue aura, ghost almost fades, Nero grows a strange tail, his skin starts becoming black and some blue lines go down from his eyes.
Buster: Nero sents the centaur demon, to kill the enemy, the centaur grabs the jaws from the enemy, and tears his head in two, if the enemy is too small the centaur beats them with his puch and throws them all around.

Level 3:Blue arura, Nero becomes the centaur itself, but he has another form a human style one, but Nero gots a tail, his skin become black, and his veins start glowing blue all around his body.
Devil Bonus:
Centaur: Nero can change forms like Dante changed weapons in DMC1.
Buster:Nero grabs the enemy(either by a leg or a arm) and slams them around the place, he ends by crushing the enemy in his hands. (Nero in Centaur will be giant, so there is no problem with big or small)

Customizations level 1: Colors
Red, Green, Beowulf skin (White), Black, and default. (Blue)
Customizations level 2: Accessories
Bladed Claws: Heightened attack and new moves, but lower speed
Thick Plating: Heightened defense, lower speed
Quartz Coating: (since quartz resonates with space) Heightened speed and jump height.
Customizations Level 3: Finishers (This is what they should be called)
Darkburst: Creates a black hole that sucks enemies into oblivion.
Sunburst: Creates a seething hot ball of light that burns enemies.
Sonic Boom: Creates a projectile that moves so fast, you cannot see it. The sonic force rips apart enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom