• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An idea for Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN YAMATO?! God I'm so ignorant sometimes...

Form 1: The good old blue ghost and blue aura we all know and some love.
Buster: Normal buster for enemy, but powered up in some way. (Like Scarecrows get slammed into the ground three times instead of once.)

Form 2: Ghost faded. A large spike appears on Nero's arm, which will become the Yamato's sheath in the next form. His blue aura is stronger, and is a bit more purple. Nero's skin begins to look like black and blue armor, and his coat becomes nothing but a small shred attached to his pants.
Buster: A blue aura surrounds the targeted enemy and burns them. Then Nero grabs the enemy and throws it around. If the enemy is too big, he stabs them with his arm spike.

Form 3: looks exactly like the demonic knight that used to be a ghost, but it has black and blue instead of just blue. It's legs are reverse jointed, which lets Nero run faster. His aura has the ability to burn enemies just from close proximity.
Buster: Nero screams "Give me your power!" and grabs the enemy, draining it's health to replenish his own.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
ok good one Dt but what do you think of this try to post your idea of what it is but read i will took care of the forms and levels just try to guest what it is

Biological Machines greaves and and claws charged with demonic energy

YOU have only one chance

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Biological machine... Nightmare...? If not, the closest thing to a machine like that I can think of is Gilgamesh...

Noble Aeonwar Ladonne

the hellish lord
how about you create some gautlets and greaves kinda like the ifrits but maybe some with darkness powers and take yamato and combine them creating the black and blue aura?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, but like the crazy demon said, I think the power of darkness should be left to the Sword of Sparda. How about they control the power of space instead? It would allow you to teleport and utilize surprise attacks... It would be called Echo.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Well when i was younger i always thinked of guns so you have the complete reason to ask me

So how about this

Athena

Is a bow that will release light arrows and create rays of energy the rays bounce from one enemy to other without lees damage per bounce
Also the rays will be the charge shot

Lets see...
Level 1
Shoot 1:fires one arrow that will have 10%pecent to kill and enemy(Only if the enemy element is darkness it will not work on bosses for balance)
Ray 1:Just a ray that bounces from enemy to enemy its limit is 5 jumps moderate damage
Level 2
Shoot 2:Now Nero will not fire from the bow it will create white portals where the arrows are going to being shooted it will now have a 30%percent of killing enemies(same rules as above)
Ray 2:it will be a little bigger it will now bounce 10 times,moderate damage,and will be erratic so it may hit a enemy maybe 2 or 3 times
Level 3:The bow will be now oof from Nero hands instead it will be used by a spirit resemblim a giant roman armor(still you have to press the shoot buttom)
Shoot 3:The spirit will charge the arrows that will be now shooted 3 of them with a 40%percent chance to kill enemies(same rules as above)
Ray 3:It will bounce 30 times more erratic,hight damage
Law:This move will consist of the spirit shooting and teleporting around one enemy(the arrows will stay in place)whem it ends shooting it will point at the enemy and the arrows will impale it killing it from one chance(It will not be a one hit kill in bosses maybe a 20%percent heal taken)

Note:Last move name i put it because that i know athena is the goddess of justice

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought Athena was the goddess of knowledge? Unless my own knowledge of Greek mythology fails me again...

What about a machine gun? There's only been one of those in the whole series, and it didn't work out too well. (Guns can be human made as well. They don't ALL have to be demonic.)

NOTE: all moves carry over from level to level. For example, Armor Piercing is obtained on level 2, but carries over to level 3.

AK-47
Level 1
Shoot 1: Just rapid fire shots, small damage, but continuous fire. Infinite ammo, but has to be reloaded after every clip spent.
Trick Shot: Those familiar with the Spiral from DMC3 should know what this move does. Shoots normal shots with bouncing tendencies, however they stop if they hit an enemy.

Level 2
Shoot 2: More bullets allowed in a single clip. Fires faster, and more damage.
Trick Shot Lvl 2: More bullets fired, and more bounces allowed.
Armor Piercing: Fires a single red hot round that can penetrate enemies.

Level 3
Shoot 3: No need to reload. Shots are stronger, but no longer stagger enemies. A blessing and a curse.
Trick Shot Lvl 3: Even more bullets fired, and even more bounces allowed.
Armor Piercing: Fires a single red hot round that penetrates enemies.
Bayonette Combo: Five slashes with the gun's bayonette. Staggers enemies easily.
Trillion Stabs ("crazy" Bayonette Combo): Extremely fast flurry of stabs, firing the gun all the while.

For those that don't know, a "crazy" move is a special attack that is triggered when you mash a button during a certain special move. For example, the "crazy" version of Artemis' Sphere move in DMC3 is Acid Rain.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
oh Dt you maded me remind something

*TCD enters Dante store and looks to the back*

"Ok ok i got it"

Thows metal thing to Nero and hits him in face

"Now you have artemis enjoy it and care to create a spirit mind you"

I think the artemis donts needs more moves but i cant think of a level 3 spirit for it

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Now for dreadnought i know you like nightmare.....so lets go

Nightmare set will consist of just claws not gloves,greaves and chest armor,with a piece of one core in the center that powers up the whole set

Level 1: how nightmare is a machine the spirit will just be the core that will fly launching those little darts to enemies that gets to close to Nero,Aura will be green,eyes will remain the same,and voice will be mechanical
Buster:Nero will grab the enemy with the DB and will grab the orb with the other it will put it close to enemys face and it will explode causing a lot of damage to enemy and none to Nero,enemy will be sended flying and will hit others demons,if the enemy is to big Nero will open his mouth and put the orb in hit leaving the enemy to blow in pieces(small enemy will not die with only one hit,bigeer will just "pop"

Level 2:The orb will start glowing and now the darts evolved into that ray that nightmare used,Aura will be be toxic to enemies that close to much to him,eyes will be the same and voice will still be mechanic,also the armor will look like if it was repairing itself(That will boost defence and will heal you even quick that normal)
Buster:Nero will grab the orb and thow it to and enemy it will create a field of mud that will swallow enemies(if you dont remember from where i get this idea i and sure i and going to kill Xevnas DT)

Level 3:The orb will be present even whem you are in normal state(level 1 orb only)in dt it will blow realase a green mud and from it will grow a demonic horse covered in toxic aura and metallic armor,aura you dont need it anymore because you are gonna be all time in horse,eyes will be green form so much toxic gas in air,voice metallic,and armor ended repair itself
Devil Bonus:Horse of hell:Now you have a horse whem you use it has mount you get more speed,a lance because you are not gonna fight with claws in a horse,if you wanna do so you just press the joystick and you will dismount
Buster(only in horse):Nero will grab enemy with one hand and will jump from horse and put the enemy in floor and kick it sended it in his fly the horse will tackle it and will open his mouth only to reveal a cloud of mechanical bugs that will eat enemy

Also i thinked of a cutscene for when you get it

Nero will be fighting with nightmare
Nero:that think dont has a battery
He jumps on nightmare just for getting caught in the other dimension,Nero opens his eyes and sees the cores in it he touches one and the DB absords it creating the nightmare set.
Nero:Now its getting good
He test his new weapon in the enemies that will always come out in the other dimension

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A level 3 spirit for Artemis? Well, assuming the ghost and aura are purple, here we go.

Level 3: Nero's body has become completely made of metal. His head is shaped like the Artemis, with the small "arms" moving like insect mandibles. He becomes mute, a homage to Artemis, the mute goddess.
Buster: Nero grabs the enemy and charges a shot, then fires, which sends the enemy flying. It deals acid-based damage. If the enemy is too large, he launches a flurry of precise punches and kicks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This needs to keep going. I like making up devil forms. :D

I have one for Red Queen. Now, I know what you people are thinking. "Red Queen isn't a demonic weapon!" Well, you're right. But what if it became a demonic weapon through some arcane ritual? *ahem* Ascension Ceremony *ahem*.

Red Queen

Form 1: A red ghost behind Nero. Nero gains a red aura and his eyes glow a dark red.
Buster: Nero stabs the enemy with Red Queen and rides around with it. (Like the first cutscene of mission 2 in DMC4) If it's too big, he just stabs it.

Form 2: Faded ghost. Nero's outfit turns to metal.
Buster: Nero piledrives the enemy. If it's too big, he jumps up and smacks it's face.

Form 3: Ghost gone. Nero is wearing armor that makes him look like a divine knight.
Buster: Nero jumps all around the enemy, placing summoned swords. Then, while the enemy stands looking at them all, Nero jumps in front of the screen and claps his hands, saying "Game over."

And here's an image of form 3.
white-knight-chronicles.jpg

Pretty cool, right?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The white knight chronicles

I got something here for ya

Onnen or Onen, credits to Dizim or donavan jackson

The sword looks like a bat wind and the handle is a demon head(If i didnt put it well its been a time since i looked it) Also this is the sparda sword in the Fear Unlimited saga

Level 1: A woman ghost behind Nero, purple aura, red eyes, and his coak becomes soaked in blood
Buster:Nero becomes inmmaterial and enters inside of the enemy he slash from in of the enemy and it tears apart.

Level 2:Ghost becomes demonic with tentacles coming from it and impaling enemies with it, Nero eyes become purple, his coat now is black with purple lines glowing in it,black aura
Buster:Nero grabs the enemy head he impales its neck with the sword and starts spining cuting the enemy head, for the end he creates a purple orb in his DB and throws it to the enemy killing too those near the explotion

Level 3: No ghost, Nero body becomes all black with purple lines around him, his eyes become dark, his head suffers a transformation that makes it looks like the handle
DT bonus:Now Nero can become immaterial, the enemy strikes dont hurt him and he can past thought them stealing a loittle amount of life
Buster:Nero grab the enemy, thows then to a wall, charges to purple orb in his hands and says,"My power comes from fear and fear is unlimited",he thows the orbs and the explotion cowers all the room killing anything(Bosses will only suffer a 50 percent heal lost).

Cutscene:
Nero enters a portal and he ends in the demon world he is in a place with white walls and he goes thought a door he looks the outside, stars are the background and infinity is the paint.

He spot a rock in his path, he looks at it and founds a sword in it, he reads a plaque in the stone.

"Onnen the legendary sword, in the hands of chaotic evil it will destroy, in the hands of purity it will heal, too pure for a inmortal, too powerfull for a mortal".

Nero looks at the sword and says."Lets see what it thinks of me". He grabs the sword and he feels like being filled with hatred, filled with fear, with love and peace.

He pass away, when he wakes he is surrounded by dark hoods with masks

The leader of the demons says."We are the daraku and you will be our next kill". Nero looks the sword, he is now filled with power and is aura reveals it, he i8 s now in DT and says them.

"Why dont you try it, come here and try to kill me".

Daraku monks stage

Here you will have to kill 100 of these what do you think if this is dowloable content.

At the end Nero stands over the pile of monks.

He says." Fear is unlimited

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I think a good amount of time has passed so i can double-post. No offence i just want this to live, and i didnt wanted to break rules.

Now i will start by doing cutscenes, missions, enemies, and of course more weapons :D

The Bringer of Devils.

A time as passed.(Screen shows Fortuna docks).
From that day.(Screen show Dante killing Sanctus).
When i learned what i am.(Screen shows Nero DT)
My best friend felled because he thinked he was following good.(Screen show Credo death).
When i was betrayed.(Screen shows Sanctus Diabolica).
When i saved my love.(Screen show Nero carrying Kyrie after killing Sanctus)

Now i am the leader of this.(Screen shows Order of the sword HQ).

And the peace is over......again(Screen shows thousands of demons, in am army).

And now i am the one that as to kill them. (Screen shows a more matured Nero)

Neros gets up from a chair. "And they are going to get their as* handed to me"

Screen shows Nero killing demons, using Red Queen he kills lot od demons, arms, legs and demonic heads fly in the background, more demons come, Nero uses yamato and cuts them to little pieces.

Giant demons, come and gang up on Nero, the demons punch Nero and he falls and the screen goes black.

Demonic voice of Nero is heared in the background.

"And i will make my way from the low knowing of my family, know my powers....... and achieve my true being".

Screen is filled slowly by a blue light, and the demons become no more that a pile of bodys.

Screen shows Nero Yamato Levels 3 form.

"So let them come and they will go in pieces".

Meg

Very epic! The only thing I don't like is Nero becoming the leader of the Order of the Sword. I don't know, it just seems out of place. I picture Nero going off on his own to discover his origins.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
meg127;213813 said:
Very epic! The only thing I don't like is Nero becoming the leader of the Order of the Sword. I don't know, it just seems out of place. I picture Nero going off on his own to discover his origins.

Well of course, as we got deeper in the history we will explain why (I refer to we cause DT is my main helper in this).

And for DG

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom