• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

an employee at capcom spilled the beans about Nero

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well, if it's true, I'm finally going to come to terms with it. I thought about it a whole lot...I really don't care if Nero is his son or not now. I just want another game, and I want it to be good.

The idea of Vergil doing that at such a young age is quite honestly the ONLY thing that bothers me about the whole 'Nero is Vergil's son thing'

And when I really think about this...people doing that at a young age is common anymore...so, even though it's kind of a cheesy plot, I accept it.

BUT, I'm not going to FULLY believe this until the next game comes out.

King of Hell

Must Die
well, the only specific time gap we know is that DMC1 takes place 10 years after DMC3. so if DMC4 takes place 6 years after DMC1, there won't be a young age issue.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yeah, that's true. I've been under the assumption that it only takes place one or two years after DMC1 though x_x'

moseslmpg

That is from over a year ago first of all. And secondly, since when do localization employees count for anything except changing Variel to Berial?

They were going to do it, but they didn't. Just like they were going to include Vergil, or a different DT, or a different look for Nero, and name Dante Tony Redgrave. Things that were going to happen are not canonical by any means.

King of Hell

Must Die
I know its old, that's why I said we're in 2010 & we have no real news on the game yet.

& yes, this doesn't mean its confirmed that Nero is Vergil's son, it just means this plot device might be used in the next game.

I guess they needed a whole game to introduce the character, & another game to use the Nero being Vergil's son plot device.

CorbX 85NL Rdam

Wasnt it obvious before then?
Of all people Nero was the one to restore and absorb Yamato.
Vergils katana.
Also Yamato unleashed spawns the blue demon behind him that looks exactly like Vergil his Devil Trigger.
And Nero being allot younger then Dante, he would also be allot younger then Vergil.

I would even think that Vergil himself insides Dante.
"From that day forward, my arm changed."
"And a voice echoed... POWER give me more POWER"
Maybe when Dante Defeated the Angelic Form of Vergil, his powers and being entered Nero.
Starting his transformation.

=)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
CorbX 85NL Rdam;287012 said:
Wasnt it obvious before then?
Of all people Nero was the one to restore and absorb Yamato.
Vergils katana.
Also Yamato unleashed spawns the blue demon behind him that looks exactly like Vergil his Devil Trigger.
And Nero being allot younger then Dante, he would also be allot younger then Vergil.

I would even think that Vergil himself insides Dante.
"From that day forward, my arm changed."
"And a voice echoed... POWER give me more POWER"
Maybe when Dante Defeated the Angelic Form of Vergil, his powers and being entered Nero.
Starting his transformation.

=)

1. I KNEW IT!!
2. Nelo Angelo counted as an angel?

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Maybe Capcom will mimic MGS and say that Nero's Devil Bringer is actually Vergil's DT'd arm. Just a thought

fon

Crazy Chick
wallE156;289767 said:
Maybe Capcom will mimic MGS and say that Nero's Devil Bringer is actually Vergil's DT'd arm. Just a thought

"BROTHERRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

sorry, couldn't help it xD

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I posted that link here awhile ago, so its not news, but then again...theres alot more new people here than when I was here last time.

Top Bottom