• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Demon619

Deadman walking
OMG Demon619 YOU GOT ME STARTED!!!! lol
WTH?! OK
1 Why didn't Vegeta's tail ever grow back ? Goku's tail grew back every sunday so to speak when he was little. So u mean to tell me tail regrowth is limited with age....total BS.
Hell, if I recall there was even a scene where Vegeta mentioned that it would take some time for his tail to grow back. But it never happend.

I find that the tails were something that was forgotten ALOT in this series. Hell, we saw Gohan have a tail at first and it even regrew after Piccolo tore it off. But when it came to Trunks and Goten we never saw them with tails despite being half saiyans too. We could have atleast got a reason like they were permintatly removed after they were born, but I don't think we ever did.

It's a PC ONLY title and I don't believe it's coming to NA period it's mainly available in China. (HK, TW, etc...) It's ashame to because it looks awesome, it's basically an open world DBZ environment. You can train, explore the DB world, search for dragon balls, travel through time, etc... doing it all with your own created character.
:flasher: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :candy:

Wow, if this never comes to the US I'm gona be very annoyed. I would honestly play this alot more then any other online PC games that are so popular.

But I wouldn't be surpised, whenever that portion of the world gets something awsome, the US may never get it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Although one of DBZ's early English dubs greatest moments, its because of this scene that my cousin could not get into DBZ because Vegeta took forever to fire the blast. So I have mixed feelings about this scene.

Demon619

Deadman walking
lol How could any DC character think they would be a threat to japanese anime.
I think we know what REALLY destrpyed Superman's home planet now :)

Honestly this was the scene that promoted Vegeta to my favorite of all the saiyans, right past Goku and Future Trunks.

I had a feeling this blast was going to fail, but really I really thought it would have taken ALOT more then just Cell's arm off...This was more impressive then Goku's or Gohan's attacks that really hurt Cell (besides the one that killed him), so it kinda disappoints me that it only took off his arm.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yet in the Manga Vegeta's Final Flash was what? Two panels and yet in the airing it took 10 minutes lol.
I always wished Vegeta would use Galick Gun more but he never did.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Thats the problem I see with manga/anime comparasons. While something in the manga took only a few seconds, they make it seem longer in the anime. This could be good and bad, like with the final Flash, it took way too long in the anime but it had ALOT more emotion in it then it did in the manga.

But thinking about attacks...

Honestly did anyone else in the series ever get new attacks? Besides Gotenks, who honestly came up with attacks every three seconds, Vegeta and maybe Piccolo (with his Hell-Zone grenade) are the only characters I noticed that actually continued to create their own moves during the series.

Look at Goku, Gohan, and nearly everyone else. Kamehameha was the only noticable move that they used since after the Frieza saga. Despite how awsome that attack is, it did kinda get lame if its all they ever used (one of the reasons I like Villians, they have their own attacks fit them and don't spam a single attack).

Demon619

Deadman walking
Yes he trained but Vegeta actual has the final flash which is all his own & Vegeta actually dealt with something similar to the Kaio-ken before Goku.
And this i finally found Vegeta's original english dubbed voice lol. I loved Vegeta's ocean english dubbed voice much better then the Funimation english dubbed voice.

Yeah, and even when you look at the training Goku did, he nearly always got help from something. He had training from King Kai (which is what gave him a chance against Vegeta) and his aquireing of SSJ3 is only due to the unlimited amount of Energy that the Otherworld granted him when he dead, I doubt Goku could have ever gotten to that level if he remained on earth like Vegeta did.

All Vegeta had was his own wits and Bulma's training room (which Goku used first I might add, and same can be said with the time chamber).

Thank the lord Vegeta got a MUCH better voice actor later in the series (I think it was in the Frieza saga that he changed actors). Thats something I have to say against Fundi's dub. Despite how much I love it, they had very bad choices in the VA department when they first started dubbing DBZ.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Look at Goku, Gohan, and nearly everyone else. Kamehameha was the only noticable move that they used since after the Frieza saga. Despite how awsome that attack is, it did kinda get lame if its all they ever used (one of the reasons I like Villians, they have their own attacks fit them and don't spam a single attack).

Seeing as the Kamehameha blew off most of Cell's body, destroyed him, sent Broly and Cooler to the sun, beat Bojack and is copied by almost every bad guy it makes sense that the Kamehameha is really all you need.
But I get your point.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well ya, seeing as the story is about Son Goku. Son Goku was always in the spot light because Akira forgot about a lot of his own characters lol. But keep in mind Akira wanted to end the Manga after Son Goku beat Frieza. But due to his higher ups he continued his story. Son Gohan becoming a SS2 and beating Cell was met to be the end but again the higher ups and we got Son Goku beating Kid Boo with a Spirit Bomb. So blame the higher ups.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I went to college the other week dressed as Goku...just Saiyan.
scaled.php

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
And you dressed like a super saiyan looked better then the live action DragonBall movie.
Have you ever been to a DragonBall convention?

Thanks...I think! :p
Unfortunately not :( we don't get many conventions as far as I know, I should look out for some though, I've always wanted to geek it up at one! :D

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Android 18 is best. Even her eyes are the same shape :blink:
Mr Satan is pretty awesome too ^^

Top Bottom