• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Air combos=style?

Is air combar necessary to be stylish?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Is air conbot necessary to be stylish in devil may cry? Just a fun poll to keep things lively. I personal feel it is fir DmC or at least encouraged thanks to Angel weapons but i feel its take it or leave it for the rest of the series mainly because it didnt start with air combat. DmC had the opportunity to tweak the combat and change it to be more orientated on air combat with things like the agel lift and demon pull as well as the air combat being a bit more floaty

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
That depends: If we're talking about 1 & 2, not so much. 3-5 and DmC...yes. Hell, DmC made it super easy to juggle multiple enemies in the air as this was an intended design choce. Granted, you can get by not keeping enemies in the air, but that can get boring if you want to look cool or stylish.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No, not necessary. Some players can pull off cool looking stuff even not attacking at all, using moves as movement options instead. I posted an example of it a while ago in the general discussion thread for DMC5.

Top Bottom