• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Year And A Bit: Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Well if the priginal top poster was here he would be chatting up a storm. I knew him. So you would lose. :lol:

And why is there thanks to everyone?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;155012 said:
All I see are numbers and facts.;)

I'm the top poster.^_^

All you take into consideration is your own self.

Firstly, you are boasting... We both have the same rank, we are equal anyway :p And you go offtopic more than I do, and to do so to increase rank is not permitted... Post something meaningful here, or not at all.

Secondly, this is offtopic; you completely ignored my last post.

And lastly, you should show some respect to things that are important. Show me what you yourself appreciate, that is what this topic is for (Showing appreciation) ;)

Sparda™

You are none to judge whether I spam or not.

Second, I've appreciated you more than anyone else here. You know what I'm talking about.

And third, I could care less about the rank.

The dark knight

Read post below.

My favorite line was the first. :lol: I agree with sparda. Accidental double post. It was supposed to edit my first post.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I back LoD on this, this is an appreciation thread not an arguement on who is the top poster and who spammes and who doesnt so @sparda + the dark night please stay on topic ;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Yhea guys, stay on topic spamming isn't nice.(He says even though he wasn't on LoD's appreciation post:p)

@Sparda, just drop it it's not important.

@The dark knight, don't encourage him :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Appreciation thread is appreciated.
But this thread sadly has no direction apart from eventual flaming, so I'm going to lock it tight. Afterall, the message is clear in post #1 and there is no need for any posts after that.

Secondly, SpardaTM, Dark_Knight please try and stay on topic in future, even of this threads closure was imminent.

Thirdly, SpardaTM, you DO spam, you spam alot and wether LoD feels you Spam or not, it is his point of view and opinion so he is more than capable to make his own judgement on the matter.

Lord of Darkness, while sentimental threads are nice to see, read and enjoy it seems as of late that they cause alot of unnessacary trolling and flaming, I suggest you think twice before you do so again despite noble intent.

Nice Thread, Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom