• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A question to all LOST fans

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
I need to know the answer to this question that has been said many times in LOST and its What lies in the shadow of the statue???? im thinking Jughead the hydrogen bomb thing but then how would miles know that in his episdoe!!! its really annoying me !! And if you dont like lost please keep it to your self as i love it :p
Any help will result in Rep!!

Ghost Of DMC.ORG

Nero is the best
shadow master;172389 said:
LOST suks!!!

but seriously. u care because ?

Because he really likes Lost, and he told us not to spam if you don't like it.

So get 'Lost' :p

Sorry Wickse, I don't know myself. But won't knowing just ruin it for you. This is purely guessing then? Well what if there's a way off the Island there? What's with the bomb? Please explain.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wickse;172277 said:
I need to know the answer to this question that has been said many times in LOST and its What lies in the shadow of the statue???? im thinking Jughead the hydrogen bomb thing but then how would miles know that in his episdoe!!! its really annoying me !! And if you dont like lost please keep it to your self as i love it :p
Any help will result in Rep!!

Although I'm not a fan of lost I've seen the adverts. Won't you find out when the next double episode comes out on Sunday?
If not then it's the penultimate series right now, so you've only got one series left. Why don't you do what the producers want and wait. :p:D

Dark Drakan

Admin
I dont think its been revealed yet, im a Lost fan and ive watched every episode since it first aired. Lots is still a mystery but its coming together now and certain things are starting to make sense (by Lost standards anyway). If you missed any episodes its really hard to keep track on whats going on so you have to make sure you watch every episode closely. IGN does a feature on there that might be of interest to you and they talk about their theories of some of the things in Lost.

Lost Mysteries: The Shadow of the Statue

shadow master;172389 said:
LOST suks!!!

but seriously. u care because ?

If you dont like the topic then simply stay out of the thread.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
thanks dude , and i wanted to know so much i looked up the season finale (i do it with all my tv progs i like ) i know its sad .... but the answer is AMAZING and very good finale

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wickse;172741 said:
thanks dude , and i wanted to know so much i looked up the season finale (i do it with all my tv progs i like ) i know its sad .... but the answer is AMAZING and very good finale

Glad that you got the answer, and that you're happy with the ending. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wickse;172741 said:

I watched the finale last night, indeed it was very good and lots of twists and turns.

Top Bottom