• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A question for the regular/active members...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
During term time it's just get up, sort out kids, send them off to their separate schools.

3 hours of cleaning/tidying and then it's time to get the youngest from nursery.

Then it's nap time for him and I might grab some game time or forum time until the eldest kid comes home. Then Jake arrives back from school at around 4pm and the real fun starts. And by fun I mean screaming, tantrums, people throwing things at each other and generally just mardiness and evil children.

7pm the youngest two go to bed. 9pm the eldest one goes. 11pm I crash. 3am Steve crashes.

During weekends and school holidays, it's pretty much every man for himself in our house. It's just total war all the time.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Wake up, curse at alarm clock, try not to fall off the bed, try not to smash my sleepy face on bathroom door, fail at both. Swift breakfast, dress up, prepare my bag for work, try not to forget anything, get out. Realize I forgot my laptop/ipad/wallet/cell phone. Go back and retrieve it. Get to library, study till lunch, eat, coffee, fall asleep on my books. Study till dinner, get back home, eat and then... Internet time till I go to bed a little too late. (But I also manage to steal some internet minutes while I'm taking the bus or the subway, and when I'm making little pauses in my study)

That kinda is my usual working day. When I'm not studying, I'm usually wandering Milan for some shopping or chillaxing at my boyfriend's playing games.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
During term time it's just get up, sort out kids, send them off to their separate schools.

3 hours of cleaning/tidying and then it's time to get the youngest from nursery.

Then it's nap time for him and I might grab some game time or forum time until the eldest kid comes home. Then Jake arrives back from school at around 4pm and the real fun starts. And by fun I mean screaming, tantrums, people throwing things at each other and generally just mardiness and evil children.

7pm the youngest two go to bed. 9pm the eldest one goes. 11pm I crash. 3am Steve crashes.

During weekends and school holidays, it's pretty much every man for himself in our house. It's just total war all the time.

sounds like an elysium :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wake up, eat, watch the same show on Netflix over and over again. Go to work for 9 hours, come home, eat and sleep.
On my days off I'll watch TV all day or some Japanese superhero show. Occasionally text a girl or vice versa.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I am maybe one of early birds as sometimes I can be seen on forum here for some regions from 5-6 AM, when I all time go to net, facebook, Tumblr( well maybe I never mentioned that I have Tumblr account and I post about games and gaming), DeviantArt, FanFiction.net ( I started to share mine stories with net), to times in all days when I have games and Internet all days, so mine days end always some near 22-23 P.M in mine timezone ( Im from EU).

KRSkull

I wake up at around 6 am take a shower then make breakfast and eat it. At 7 am i leave home and walk for 3 hours. Then i return home and take a quick look at the forum. After that i watch two episode of Super Sentai and two episode of Kamen Rider. Then i take another quick look at the forum. After that i take a walk around the house to see if something needed to be fixed or changed. Then i take me mother and visit my grandparents. After that i take a third quick look at the forum and take a shower and go to bed at 12 pm.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I sometimes sneak on the forums at work (around 7am) so I dont have so many posts/messages and reports to get through after I get home. However im usually on in the afternoon when I get home from work before everyone else is home so I can concentrate on what im doing.

Meg

PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS?!?!?!?!?!

LIES! Lies I say! LIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Get up and go to college. From this point it goes one of two ways

Scenario 1. Standard day of just doing coursework in college. Get home. Spend an hour deciding what to do while I watch youtube vids. Do whatever I decided to do (Usually programming, playing guitar, playing games, or continuing coursework). After around 2-3 hours I'll sometimes change what I'm doing (Same list as before). Stop and eat dinner at around 7pm. Decide what to do again till I go to bed. My forum time is all over the place with short visits so I can't really pinpoint a time I'm usually on. This repeats until scenario 2 happens.

Scenario 2. Find out something completely stupid is happening at college (Deadlines randomly moving, late work marking etc.). Spend the entire day at college sorting out the results of the stupidity + End up staying extra time. Get home. Sleep off the annoyance. Wake up to eat dinner. Play games to funnel my frustration while I listen to music. Realise it's past 12am and that sleeping during the day has whacked my sleeping pattern out of control. Do coursework, browse the forum and watch youtube vids. End up going to bed at around 2-3am. This cycle will continue until 1. the work at college is fixed; and 2. my sleeping pattern returns to normal.

I spend a whole lot more time in the 2nd one, mainly because my sleeping pattern will take a real long time to sort out :/

Top Bottom